ikan's HDSLR Revolution Contest Features $17,000 in Prizes
Camera accessory manufacturer ikan has announced their 2010 HDSLR Revolution short film contest, which asks DSLR shooters to make a short incorporating the ikan brand name. To submit to the contest (and be eligible for the prizes, which are ikan gear and not cash), ikan asks that you “Simply create a film using your HDSLR camera that utilizes the ikan name, logo or an ikan product in a creative, positive manner. Your film must adhere to the simple, one-word theme of ‘revolution’.” If you’re interested, here’s how you enter the competition:
- Join the HDSLR Revolution vimeo group.
- Create your entry of no more than 3 ½ minutes.
- Upload your video to the HDSLR Revolution vimeo group.
- Send us your completed entry form.
- Kick back until the winners are announced December 15.
Deadline is November 29, so you’ve got plenty of time.
No related posts.