Win $10,000 of Filmmaking Equipment in ikan's 2011 Video Contest (Deadline: Sept 6)
Film/video equipment manufacturer ikan is running a short film competition in which they’ll be giving out $17,000 worth of equipment to winners. The contest is open for any entries 3.5 minutes or less that haven’t already been published elsewhere, and asks that viewers follow the theme “Where is the Missing Piece?” $10k of equipment goes to first place, $5k to second, and $2k to third (to go along with the exposure winners receive). Oh, and I’m one of the judges. Deadline is September 6th, 2011; here are the details.
Create a short film that abides by the Judging Criteria stated below and you could win a prize package of more than $10,000, in addition to having your work viewed by some of the industry’s hottest rising stars!
All You Have To Do To Enter Is:
– Create your entry of no more than 3 ½ minutes, making sure to abide by the official rules and judging criteria
– Upload your video to vimeo.com/groups/ikanseeit2011
– Send us your completed entry form by the stated deadline (you can send it in regardless of whether or not you have finished the actual film… so get it sent off to us early!)
– Kick back until the winners are announced
DISCLOSURE: ikan is a NoFilmSchool advertiser.
Link: ikan Video Contest 2011
- ikan's HDSLR Revolution Contest Features $17,000 in Prizes
- Possible Futures Film Contest Offers Cash and a Trip to the Amazon Jungle for Films that 'Make a Difference'