June 19, 2012

What You Do When You Discover the Exact Movie You Are Writing is Coming Out in Four Months

I am currently in the middle of rewriting my latest comedy spec script, Countless Melodies (that crossed-out 'o' is not a typo, it's a purposeful omission), a script I haven't shown to a soul yet because it's not ready. It's an idea I've had for several years and I finally got around to writing it this year. It's a college-set comedy that follows an all-male a cappella group, Countless Melodies, as they try to recapture their former glory to become national champions once again, if they can only defeat their archrivals, the three-time defending champion Blue Belles. It's completely "write-what-you-know" because I was in an all-male a cappella group in college. That's right. I said it. I was in an all-male a cappella group in college -- the Johns Hopkins University AllNighters. And we were good, too (at least, back in the day). So imagine my surprise when I surf over to IMDb today and see this trailer on their home page for Pitch Perfect:

It's the exact same story as Countless Melodies, only told from the female group's perspective. But the obstacles are the same. The characters are the same. The setup is the same. It is the exact same story. OK, maybe I don't have a scene of two a cappella groups dueling in an empty swimming pool, but otherwise, it's the same. I shouldn't be too surprised. I mean, I knew a cappella scripts had made their way through development with the studios before, but none of them had seen the light of day.

Then Glee hit. And I don't like Glee for several reasons I won't cover here.

So the idea that had been swirling in my head finally took shape: Anti-Glee with an Old School/Superbad awkward fraternity vibe. And blow-you-out-of-your-seats, raw, live a cappella music, not the immediately studio perfect numbers on Glee.

As I broke the story, I was aware of Mickey Rapkin's book Pitch Perfect, but I never read it. I lived in that world for four years in college, so why read it? Finally, this spring, I pounded out the first draft and I've been in rewrite mode ever since.

However, I never realized Rapkin's book was acquired, adapted into a script by the very talented Kay Cannon (a writer and producer on 30 Rock, one of my all-time favorite shows), and set for release this October. And the trailer looks funny. Good songs. Good actors. Good singers. Funnier dialogue than what I have written so far.

Brutal.

So what do I do? Obviously, my script is way too similar to pursue as a spec script that I could sell anymore. As soon as I saw the trailer, I thought, "Damn. On to the next one."

But then I thought, what else could I do with this script? Because of Pitch Perfect, my script is basically unpitchable (pun intended). I can't even submit it to contests because they'll all say, "This is exactly like Pitch Perfect. What's this guy's deal?" It's still a sample of my comedy writing, however. It needs work, though. I'm almost finished the current rewrite, at which point I would need to solicit feedback.

So, I've decided to get out ahead of Pitch Perfect and I will publish my spec script in full online for all to read. In the next few days, I'll have a completed rewrite, then will put it up on Scribd. I'll share the link when the script is online, and if you have time to take a look, I'd welcome your feedback. If you know someone who likes comedy scripts, pass it along. If I receive constructive criticism that will improve the script, I'll rewrite it and post a new draft online. As a community, perhaps we can learn from the rewrite process together.

Also, full disclosure about my writing model: I write comedy specs that I hope to sell. I write drama scripts that I hope to make myself. Basically, one for them, one for me. So, if Pitch Perfect isn't your thing, I totally get it. The latest drama script I have written that I hope to direct someday soon is 180-degrees apart from Pitch Perfect, which is why it needs to be an indie film, not a studio project.

Have you been blindsided by a movie that snatched your amazing idea out of thin air and put in on the screen before your script was finished? Share your literal horror stories with us.

Link: Pitch Perfect Official Website

[via IMDb]

Not sure how many details I can give about this, but... a few years ago I helped put the final editing touches on a promo video around around a "concept trailer" for a film. A few scenes from the film-to-be (shot properly, looking like a real film) plus some interviews, and it all looked pretty good. The producer/director took it to Cannes, and got millions in funding to make his indie film! High fives all round, right?

A week later, a Hollywood equivalent to this film came out. Similar story, big stars, big budget. Funding withdrawn. FFUUU…

June 19, 2012

Ouch. At least I can stop while I'm ahead, so to speak. Another reminder why I need to keep reading the trades. Thanks for sharing, Iain.

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Is it wierd that I'm kinda relieved I'm not the only one this happens to?
I literally have NO ONE to discuss my writing with and still, for YEARS this has happened to me on SO many levels, I even gave it a name and wrote about it.
But, I'm very wary of referring to it in case somebody else takes it and runs with it to the finish line before I do.
I have recollections of this happening to me for at least the last 30 years.
I've taken it as a sign that I've got what it takes to make million$ for somebody smart enough to recognize my talent.
Is it wierd that I feel sorry for anyone who passes on my work, then years later somebody ELSE hits the big-time with that idea.
It's easy to feel sorry for myself, and bitter
but the best revenge is success, so onward ho! ...

June 22, 2012

MarisaTorre

It happened to me with a script for a short film. But I like the idea of sharing the script that cannot sell.

June 19, 2012

Ever since I learned what the Higgs-Boson was, and it's cool nickname I had an idea for a film. It sat in my head for a while, and I finally wrote about 18 pages of it.

Last week, a spec with the same name, and similar premise sold, it was called: "God Particle"

June 19, 2012

I wish I had caught wind of Pitch Perfect when it sold as it would have saved me a lot of time, but I bet it still hurt when you read about that spec sale. At least you know you had an idea that would sell, so more ideas that would sell should follow.

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Chris, do not be disappointed. You learned something during the writing of your script. You probably created a new idea. Another thing, do not publish your script yet. Polish it and submit it to the producers of Pitch Perfect as a sequel. Explore other avenues before throwing it out in the air.

All the best,

Everette

Everette

Rewrite it as a TV pilot set in high school and sell it to ABC Family. Done.

von

Well, there`s something called collective consciousness, and it makes sense, totally, it happened to me with some ideas, some concepts that were revolving in my head and then, bam, the full concept of that idea got into a movie later, in technicolor, i remember that near the 2000 there was this fashion of apocalyptic movies, this theme was in the collective consciousness, everyone did an apocalyptic movie, with different versions of it, and it`s ok, because we have a full spectrum of proposals, and that give us variety, which is great because we can understand one single concept in a more detailed and magnified way, we can still make apocalyptic movies, but the important thing is the perspective given by the author, if it touches anyone, it will sell, i believe originality it´s not about that creation that is completely different from the others, originality it´s an honest cause, it´s a tale of a true self, that speaks from the heart, and in that way, it never could be like any other, the only thing that they have in common are emotional materials

June 19, 2012

You could always take the Asylum pictures approach and re-write it as a sex comedy, produce it for $200,000 or less, release it straight to DVD and make your money in foreign sales. If you'd rather just sell it out right, you could try to get the script in front of ASYLUM and see if they will buy it out right. The fact that it's similar to a Hollywood release will actually work in your favor. Of course they will likely hire their own writer and/or director and the final film will probably look nothing like your original script, but if they PAY you for it, it's something you use to help sell or fund your next project. Asylum is know for their SCI-FI & horror spoofs (American Warship, Abe Lincoln v. Zombies) but they do have a comedy division. Just food for thought. I look forward to reading your script - very cool of you to share.

Richard G

Sometimes I feel that Hollywood has a camera in my brain...just kidding. But the fact is, there are 7 billion people on the planet. Of those billions, I can imagine only a hand full know how to write a GOOD screenplay.
I've been trying to develop the ultimate science fiction screenplay for 4 years but I still don't have the necessary skills or experience to write it. Meanwhile, it's obvious that most sci fi movies released since 4 years ago had some of the same ideas that I had but it's impossible to know who had them first. So I thought about stepping up my screenplay to a whole new level...the maximum level possible. By this I mean, I'm trying to write the most overwhelming sci fi script since "2001" (because "2001" is the standard sci fi movie for comparisons) and the only way I can do so, is to incorporate "GOD" as a character (as a physical/chemical life form) and the timeline would be from the begging of the Universe, until it's death and where we fit in between and will fit in the future. But the most important question would be, "for what purpose was the Universe created?" and since the movies are a medium to our dreams and desires, one could take that question in various different paths but I believe it's the most complex question that most sci fi movies dread to ask. But one thing I can say, and I'm not trying to be pretentious because my statement is only for personal motivation, I consider my script to be "the most scientifically accurate fantasy science fiction ever" if that means anything. If I could divide my screenplay by themes it would be, the creation of the universe and it's meaning - the evolution of life and it's purpose and the "death?" of everything.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, if your ideas are being "hi-jacked" from other movies, take your screenplay to the maximum level where it will become "the one script to compare other scripts" of a determined genre. If you're writing a horror movie, write the best one you can think of! (I know it's easier said than done, but I think this should be a good philosophy to follow. You just try not to loose your way in the process. I'll probably end up in a nut house before I can finish this script...)

Martim Ferreira

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and offer a little advice. I would do exactly the opposite of what you are suggesting here. Trying to write "The Ultimate Script" first is a bit backwards.

Let's say for a moment you don't end up driving yourself crazy and you actually sell this overly complex script, what now? You don't have any prior work. If it took you this long to write that script how long will it take you to write the next? If this is your absolute best then people will assume that anything that follows will be sub-par.

What I would suggest instead, is to craft your storytelling skills by writing as many stories as you can. Write great ones, write crappy ones, study what works and what doesn't. Seek endless feedback from your peers. And most importantly get out and live a life full of experiences worth talking about. Only then will you have something to say that people will actually care about.

Kubric didn't just pick up a camera and film 2001. He lived and he worked on his craft. he practiced and honed the skills he would need in order to create 2001.

I'm not saying give up on your ultimate scifi, not at all. But putting all your eggs in one "ultimate" basket is never a good idea. At least not initially. You should be working up to the point where you have both the ability and the backing to write such a story.

June 19, 2012

I had this happen not too long ago, though it was with a book idea, not a script. I first had the idea about 8 years ago but as I'm not a writer and had a full time job I kept putting it off. Then in 2005 I left my job and had more free time, so I slowly started writing the book. I worked on it on and off, writing about 60 pages and creating graphics / photos to go with it (it is a photography related book), then in either 2010 or 2011 I was looking around Amazon and an ad popped up for a new book on the exact same topic as I had been writing about. I figure I was about halfway through writing it at that point, and have not worked on it since. I also haven't read the other book so don't know just how similar they are, maybe one day I will find out.

Matt

I may be old fashioned, but have thought about turning it into a play?

A credit is a credit after all….

June 19, 2012

Hav you thought about making it the sequal to this moive? It seems the sequals are all the rage these days. Maybe your script can be the "Next Class". I might keep this one closer to the chest if I were you.

russell

Had an concept and partially written script based around parallel story telling, it was to similar to AWAKE http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839683/

Sean

This movie looks even worse than all those silly dance off movies such as "Step Up."

Travis

Oh man I TOTALLY share your pain. I indeed have a similar horror story.

I had a feature, micro budget but finance attached, and another Australian production company announces they have begun preproduction on a feature with a ridiculously similar concept, with even the same name. The same name!?? Even their website poster looked like the one we had already had done up. I literally thought it was some kind of practical joke, then that somehow I must have been ripped off... But at that point only a handful of people I am very close to personally and professionally even knew of the project. Universal consciousness indeed.

They were gooing into production quicker. Had a considerably larger budget. And just launched their press campaign. I was completely beaten to the punch. So we scuppered it, at least in the short term and cost me about a year of development and a bit of coin too.

It hurt.

And ohhhhh did I wait for THAT film to come out. And HA! It sucked. BIG TIME. And no, not just my desperate need to see it fail, but heavily and deservedly critically panned. It was awful.

That being the case, I feel it is one I may still be able to revisit.
With a different name of course :) However had it been a great film, I'm not sure I would feel this was an option.

So here's to pitch perfect completely sucking! But then no one will likely want to touch another a cappella script for a while...

So here's to it being fantastic!

And then being accused of being a clone, irrespective of having posted your script on line :(((

+ 1 on the sequel aspect perhaps...

Otherwise.... if you were going to make it yourself... it's a different story but selling it as a spec script....oh boy.... sigh.

Really, horrible as it may seem, my advice would be just to move on immediately and don't waste another minute on it. Who knows with a bit of luck it may come to the fore again one day. But for now, more importnat you put your most valuable commodity, time, into something which has the best chance of achieving your aim. Because your horse has pulled up lame in the gates I'm afraid on this one.

My sincere commiserations mate

Best

Lliam

Lliam Worthington

Thanks for sharing that story, Lilam. I hope it works out down the road for you. I actually hope Pitch Perfect does well. It would prove my commercial instincts were right. As for my script, it will be a writing sample, a calling card much like many short films are. I plan to move on in very short order.

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Good for you Chris. I look forward to having a read when you post it.

Best

Lliam

June 20, 2012

Lliam Worthington

This kind of thing has happened to me before, too, but on completely different markets. I spent about a year working on my own, creating a music search engine that would name you bands that are similar to the ones you like, but which you may not know about yet (*). Then, as I was trying to improve my algorithms, similar services started to appear. Lots of them. EVERYWHERE. And I had to step aside and watch them enjoy the business I wanted to get for myself.

But I'm an optimist, and I always try to look at the bright side. Because, guess what: there is a very bright side to this kind of situations:

THIS PROVES YOU HAD A GOOD IDEA

You had a concept that could work, a pitch that a studio could buy, an idea that could turn into a successful movie.

I don't know if the execution was any good, and this may also be a hint that you need to work faster. But having a good idea is not easy. And you had one. Contratulations.

(*) Anybody who has visited similaar.com and wondered about the silly name... well, now you know :)

June 19, 2012

Thanks for sharing, Samuel. I always think a good idea will lead to a better one. On every script I write, I learn something new about myself in the process and would like to think that my writing improves (or at least I'm able to spot the flaws much faster). As for execution, well, I'll have to let the community at large be the judge once I publish online.

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Back in film school, I was writing a feature about a guy who can interact with the film's narrator when Stranger than Fiction came out with Will Ferrell. They were shockingly similar. I couldn't recover with a new script and ended up dropping the class.

Also, I agree with @russell. Make it a sequel, keep it close.

Andrew

While the sequel idea may sound good to some, Universal Studios owns the rights to Pitch Perfect and any potential sequels, and I don't think they are going to be soliciting outside pitches for sequels, especially from an unknown writer like myself. I imagine any sequels will be developed in house. If I were established in the industry, (I would've realized this project was in the works and stayed away from writing my own script) perhaps I could get a meeting. But I'm not, so I see this as a great opportunity to put my work out there.

I think many aspiring screenwriters, myself included, are too precious about their work that, after making the rounds and isn't picked up, isn't ever going to see the light of day. I realize that a good screenplay will rise to the top -- I'd like to think I can write a good screenplay and have received enough encouragement from valid sources to keep me moving in that direction -- but this script is DOA. So why not post it online? I might even get me noticed by someone who can help me move my screenwriting career along.

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Around 1998 (It could have been 1997), I was about 6 months into writing a spec on Joan of Arc's last two years. It was going fantastic, and I even felt I had uncovered some new ideas about Joan that seemed to be in the research. And then I found out about Luc Beson's The Messenger and the made-for-tv Joan of Arc story with LeeLee Sobieski. I was devastated. I couldn't find the will to morph it into something, and knew that it would be another 10 years before I could work on it again with any realistic chance someone would want to look at it. I still find her one of the more fascinating people in European history, And it has been more than 10 years...

June 19, 2012

Sounds like it's time to dust off that script, Tobin :)

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Future post about following spec sales and reading the trades in the works. This never should have happened!

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Hey Christopher,
I would love to read your drama if you have it at a place where you're comfortable sharing for feedback.
Best,
Ben

Ben

Thanks for the offer, Ben. Right now, that's the one I'm keeping under wraps :)

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

Jonah Hill lost all that weight just to gain it back and get a sex change... Weird world we live in

June 20, 2012

Alexander Miller

There are over a hundred years of created content in the cinematic and audiovisual industries, it's only natural that something you though was an original idea, has been done somewhere, sometime long before you came along, this happens all the time, to me and many others. Take Hollywood movies for instance, what many consider an original concept, has in fact been made several times before said Hollywood movies, this is true of "the Matrix", "AI", "V for Vendetta", "Dark Knight", "Star Wars" and so many more. My Screenwriting teacher back at college used to say, and i personally agree, the hardest thing in these industries isn't making a good story, it's being truly original, that being near impossible since you will always have references, whether specific references like a specific shot from a specific movie or cultural references unique to each own that is shaped by what movies and stories we grow up seeing.
My opinion? Don't lose heart and don't lose faith in you projects, who cares if it has been done before, if not now maybe you'll shoot said project in 20 years when no one remenbers others.

June 20, 2012

Raphael

If the script is good, then just hold onto it. No one will remember they "Got Pitch Slapped" 5 years from now.

June 20, 2012

Casey

Here's a thought - maybe someone even posted this exact idea - I'll admit I saw '30 Comments' and decided to just skip to the bottom. Why not REALLY get out ahead of Pitch Perfect, ride their publicity and launch some of the funnier scenes from your script as a series of online shorts/comedy sketches on YouTube. It's easier than ever to monetize online content now. The actual 'singing' bits might be difficult what with copyright and all - but as for the obstacles etc - if you shoot like 4 - 6 vids 3 - 5 min in length and properly tag them online, you might find yourself with a cult following that will last for a while online if this film hits. If you release your content BEFORE the film hits theaters, you're in the clear - you OBVIOUSLY haven't ripped off any of their material... Just a thought :) AND YES! This HAS happened to me - it's just too painful to talk about :D

June 20, 2012

Hey Hillary -- I think that's an excellent idea, and for another project of a smaller scale, I'd probably do just that. But because of the music aspect and the cast size and talent required even to pull off small chunks of this script, it would be hard to accomplish. That's why I wrote it with the mindset of selling it as a spec. But definitely a great idea for independent projects that may have difficulty finding financing for a complete budget all at once or want to build up an audience over time, which will certainly help for future projects.

June 20, 2012

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

You probably don't want to hear this, but just glancing at your summary--as a script reader, I would've probably sighed before I hit page fifteen.

It's no surprise that Pitch Perfect has all the same beats (etc) as your script, because neither are very original concepts. There are a ton of sports movies that have the same exact tag, you've just replaced hockey, basketball, baseball, so on and so forth with singing.

Someone also mentioned that there're a ton of similar ideas, and they're right.

If you're independent with zero connections as a writer (not saying that you are this kind of writer, just being general) then it suits you to get your material actually made so that you CAN get contacts.

Good luck in the future to all the writers out there.

June 20, 2012

Thanks for the insight from the reader perspective. When I post it eventually, you can let me know if you make it past page 15.

June 20, 2012

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

You always make it beyond page 15, as a reader. And you'll always get your coverage as a writer. It's just that you don't want to disinterest your reader in the first eight pages or so, it's hard to pull them off of the floor when they're whining and crying like a baby. haha

Hopefully that post didn't come off as offensive, just more so informative. Most material that's passed on is derivative. PITCH PERFECT, it looks like twenty other movies I've seen growing up in my thirty (gawd help me) years.

Admittedly, I like the trailer.

June 20, 2012

Your comment was definitely informative, not offensive, and very much appreciated. All scripts need to have strong openings to hook any reader (especially for aspiring writers like myself) AND entertain readers for the next two hours of their reading lives.

The mantra in Hollywood seems to be "the same, but different". You're spot on -- it's a sport movie with singing, that was my model as I broke the story, so I'm not surprised you've seen 20+ movies like it. I've probably seen even more because I'm older than you :)

I liked the trailer, too. Rebel Wilson looks hilarious. I really do hope it's good as a fan of comedies and a cappella singing (dammit, I admitted again).

June 20, 2012

Christopher Boone
Writer
Writer/Director

although in this case it was unlikely, one thing i have learnt from others who've fallen foul of the mistake, is to - NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR CONCEPT OR IDEA TO ANYONE.

you'd be surprised how many non-writers have hawked ideas (out-right stolen) via general creative chit-chat where's one writer could have been more tight-lipped.

June 20, 2012

jay

I'd like to think truly great writing cant be stolen, unless of course you leave it in a brown paper bag on the doorstep of your competitor.

June 21, 2012

...

Ha ha, I don't know what's worse; that this just happened to me or that I was going to write a blog post just like this too. Now I feel like just giving up altogether!

For me it's "Seeking A Friend For the End of the World" I don't know much about the production so it may have preceded my story. I started outlining it about two years ago. My version of the Steve Carell character is younger, and it may have been less of a light comedy. But plot EXACTLY the same.

I'm taking it as a sign that if I won't get cracking and finish something the universe will give it to someone that will. C'est la vie.

June 21, 2012

john g

I expected more feedback. Anyway, this concept and similar concepts is a real issue. I agree that Christopher should finish his project as if the other one does not exist.

I live in Asia and formed a group of photographers and videographers that are able to share resources and work on projects together. When the 5D Mark II first came out, I wanted to create short films to help me learn the trade. Each time I pitched script ideas to my friends, they laughed and said my ideas were stupid. Each time, after a few months, they post the same exact video online. Obviously I stopped sharing my ideas. They now complain that I do not invite them to my projects anymore. hmmmmmmm

June 21, 2012

Jack Jack

did not realize i was on page 2 of the comments. hahahahaha

June 22, 2012

Jack Jack

Been there, done that.

About 16 years ago I wrote a spec script based on a Norwegian fairy tail (while living in Norway). I visited a couple websites that had screenwriting tips. One in particular had a spin-off site for wannabe screenwriters (called TandT or TNT, I forget, after the initials of the writing team from whose site they spun off) where we did round robin critiques of each others' work. with a "verbal" gentleman's agreement that no one steals ideas. They made available a chat room transcript for those who were unavailable (no one saw the financial possibility in my piece).

In 1998 or so Norway release it's first animated feature, so I saw that the infrastructure was in place to produce full cell animation, so I shopped the screenplay around. I got it optioned with a Norwegian production company for a year. The option was not renewed because of the upcoming release of an animation with a talking donkey and a dragon and a highly unlikely hero, whose authors' site was one I frequented and was connected "socially" to this spin-off wannabe screenwriter's site.

Could I go to court? Not an option. Is it possible that the script could only be a matter of parallel development? That's what they'll say. Can I prove anything? Nope. At least I had an option. At least it was practicing a craft I wanted to pursue.

June 22, 2012

Jake

I meant fairy tale. Sorry.

June 22, 2012

Jake

The trailer has elements from Psycho (shower scene) and Drum Line (pool scene). Why not add elements from different dramatic situations to your script. Because of your dislike of Glee why not turn it into some kind of mystery, maybe a Police Procedural/Comedy ;-)

The thirty-six dramatic situations (1921) is out of Copyright and is available as a PDF http://archive.org/details/thirtysixdramati00poltuoft Situation #10 is Abduction, maybe you abduct their lead singer or they abduct yours.

By doing this you can save some of the dialog, and still have an entirely different plot. Check-out the book (PDF), maybe it will give you some ideas on how to modify/save your present script.

June 22, 2012

c.d.embrey

That's every writer's worst fear. That being said, I despise Glee or any we-will-conquer-all-through-singing knockoff such as Pitch Perfect. If you are not being modest, and you honestly think this trailer was funny, you have no business writing - but that's not to say you couldn't be very "successful" at it.

June 26, 2012

vin

I respectfully disagree about the funny. A lot of the "Fat Sarah" jokes worked well, and while that may be more the skill of the performer than the script, funny is funny. The rest of the show seems derivative and not-my-kind-of-thing, and I don't honestly know that there's a large part of the market burning for this. Also, when did they stop putting new songs into musicals? Would it be so hard to put a couple of known artists together to create a few new tracks for your movie?

June 26, 2012

>studio perfect

It's called autotune

June 27, 2012

Natt

Guys, if you can write a screenplay, you can also turn it into a novel and indie publish it.

Look at the original _Stepford Wives_, the movie is about 90 minutes long, and the novel is about 50k long. Read the book, watch the movie, and they are almost one-to-one.

Use your screenplay as outline, write the book. Look into Createspace for POD and Smashwords for e-books. If you have a story worth filming, then you have a story worth telling. Plus, the act of turning the story into a narrative form will show you how to make the story better. Plus, a book can be turned into an audio book to create another revenue stream.

Five years from now it will not matter if _Pitch Perfect_ was made today, if you have an indie book that is selling, an indie audio book that is selling, somebody will say, "Hey, let's make this into a movie." - HA!

June 28, 2012

allynh

Hi colleagues, nice paragraph and pleasant arguments commented
here, I am truly enjoying by these.

July 16, 2013

Other bloggers have spoken of this same issue, but this post was really useful.

March 8, 2014

Excellent blog right here! Also ykur weeb site lots uup fast!
What web host aare you thee uuse of? Caan I aam getting
your associate link oon your host? I want my website loaded up as
quickkly as yourds lol

May 18, 2014

This has happened to me twice actually lol with both 'Gravity' and 'Warm Bodies'
For a high school Film Project I had to rewrite a shakespeare play into a different genre so I chose Romeo and Juliet and warped it into Zombies, heavily inspired by Shaun of the Dead, and my teacher exclaimed that it sounded familiar upon reading it.
The other one was an idea my dad and I where spitballing about how scary it would be if you were in space and you lose control and get seperated from your crew and just keep floating into the darkness further and further until its just total darkness. The whole thing was one shot from inside the helmet but it was very similar to Gravity. too bad though they were some of my best work lol

July 15, 2014