Driven Creativity Competition USA: Offering a Grand Prize of $5,000 and an 8TB Thunderbolt Hard Drive
Hard drive company G-Technology is holding their annual contest for professional and amateur filmmakers (as well as photographers and musicians): The Driven Creativity Competition USA. Filmmakers can submit in the Short Film, Animation, and GoPro Active categories and will be competing for some great prizes, including a grand prize of $5,000 towards your next creative project and an 8TB G|RAID Thunderbolt hard drive.
From the Driven Creativity Competition website:
The G-Technology Driven Creativity Competition 2012 is only open to residents of the USA who are 18 years of age and older. Entry is free and you can enter only ONE submission in photography, film or music. Only work created in 2011 or 2012 is eligible. Entries close September 24, 2012, with the category winners announced on the G-technology.com website.
A shortlist of entries will be taken from the top rated creative with the final winners and runners-up entries in each category decided by a panel of creative industry experts. There will also be a People’s Choice Award going to the entry which receives the highest average vote.
Also be sure to check out the rules page, as there are content guidelines and restrictions for entering as an amateur.
Aside from the grand prize, there are more sweet prizes on offer as well:
- Category Winners – 4TB G|Drive
- GoPro Category Winner – 2TB G|Drive and a GoPro HD Hero 2 camera
- Category Runners-up – 1TB G|Drive Mobile
- GoPro Category Runner-up – 500GB G|Drive Mobile and a GoPro HD Hero 2 camera
- People’s Choice Winner – 500GB G|Connect Wireless Storage
Winners, runners-up, and short-listed entries will also have their work exhibited at a guest-list only event in New York. And if you’re in Europe, G-Technology is also holding an EU Driven Creativity Competition.
[Via: Vincent Laforet]
- Focus Forward Filmmaker Challenge Offering Largest Short Documentary Prize Ever: $100K to the Winner
- Couch Fest: A Film Festival Happening in Living Rooms Around the World with a Top Prize of $500
- Discount (Free if you Hurry!) Entries to the 48 Hour Guerilla Film Competition