August 1, 2016 at 5:02PM, Edited August 1, 5:02PM

MAGIX Vegas Pro 13 + 14 Sale Until August 31, 2016

To promote the new launch of MAGIX Vegas Pro 14, you can buy MAGIX Vegas Pro 13 ( formally known as Sony Vegas Pro 13 ) for $200 which is $400 off the regular price, and you get a free license for MAGIX Vegas Pro 14 when it arrives at the end of September.

http://goo.gl/IYahOx

I have no relationship with MAGIX, but I've been a happy Vegas Pro editor for more than 15 years now, and this looks like a great deal: A $600 video editor for $200 with a free upgrade to the next version.

2 Comments

Hmmm. Interesting. I really wonder what MAGIX has done with the software for v 14. I am a HUGE Vegas fan, been using it for 12 years now. Too bad NFS thinks Vegas is some king of Movie Maker, when in fact is one of the most powerful NLE's out there. Not the most stable, though.

August 3, 2016 at 6:14PM

Cosmin Gurau
Director

I'll definitely be upgrading to the latest version of Vegas. We've been using Adobe CC for a while now, but we always keep Vegas around as a backup. It has come in handy many times because Vegas is flat out more intuitive at times. At first I was hesitant about Sony selling Vegas off, but I think MAGIX is actually a good place for the brand to rest.

August 4, 2016 at 10:30PM, Edited August 4, 10:30PM

Charles Duoto
Instructor & TV Production Crew

Your Comment