Need some new gear? Shutterstock wants to set you up with a Sony a6500 camera bundle worth $3000.
For its Fall Giveaway, Shutterstock is offering the perfect package for brand new filmmakers who are a little light in the gear bag. Starting now, you can enter to win a Sony a6500 4K camera package that is worth upwards of $3000, containing pretty much all of the gear you'll need to get started making films, including lighting, monitoring, and audio recording solutions.
If you're unfamiliar with the Sony a6500, this mirrorless camera comes with a 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor, internal 4K video and S-Log, 51200 extendable ISO, and built-in Wi-Fi. It also features 4D FOCUS, 5-axis internal stabilization, and S&Q (Slow & Quick) Motion, which allows users to capture frame rates ranging from 1-120 fps at full HD.
- Sony Alpha a6500 mirrorless digital camera
- Sony E-mount 50mm f/1.8 OSS lens
- SmallHD FOCUS bundle (includes: FOCUS monitor, Anton Bauer LP battery and charger, Sony power adapter, and HDMI and USB cables)
- RØDE VideoMicro microphone
- Aputure AL-M9 Amaran LED light
- GOgroove DSLR camera backpack
- SanDisk 128GB memory card
The contest is open now, so if you're a resident of the U.S. or Canada (except Quebec) and are 18 years of age or older, enter now for your chance to win all this great gear. There is a limit of one entry per person. The giveaway ends October 17th, 2017.