February 1, 2015 at 4:36AM

0

Considering selling 5D Mark III for C100 Mark II

I shoot mostly music videos and sizzle reels. And for the last few years I've enjoyed my 5D Mark III. I am considering selling my 5D Mark III and moving up to C100 Mark II. Making the switch for picture quality, autofocus, XLR ports, and ergonomics. Should I keep the 5D? Right now I can only get to C100 if I sell the 5D.

1 Comment

I would wait to see what's coming at the NAB show in April. There will be new cameras introduced at NAB, and this might shake up the gear market.

February 1, 2015 at 10:10AM

0
Reply
Guy McLoughlin
Video Producer
32109

Your Comment