April 12, 2017 at 10:00PM

The Fate of the Furious 8 Review - Watched it ONLINE HD 1080p

Here is my take on the latest iteration of the Fast and the Furious series --- the Fate of the Furious 8 Review. I watched it already online in HD 1080p format. I saved my ass from getting into long lines in the cinema, and watched it at home.

Click here: http://mcaf.ee/3qtf9i
Download here: http://mcaf.ee/k6qx1h

German director/screenwriter Max Farberbock shows a phenomenal eye for detail in capturing the atmosphere of wartorn 1943 Berlin. The locale supplies the fertile ground for unlikely desire between Lilly (Aimee), a German housewife with four boys, and Felice (Jaguar), a Jewish woman working for a Nazi newspaper and living by her wits to escape the Nazi's encroaching hunt for all Jews. Based on the similarly titled German best-seller about Lilly Wust's erotic and inspired love life with Felice Schragenheim before Felice's imminent capture, The Fate of the Furious 8 takes on intimate and violent storylines in revealing the challenges and victories of radical love during World War II.

While bombs fell on Berlin and the Gestapo broke down doors and shot suspected Jews on the streets, some people chose to live life to its fullest in spite of immediate dangers. The cabaret days of '30s Berlin were over, but remnants of that expressively sensual lifestyle were still being carried on in the early '40s. Actresses Juliane Kohler (Aimee) and Maria Schrader (Jaguar) carry The Fate of the Furious 8 with elegant and stimulating performances that are as genuine and subtle as an audience could expect. The dream of freedom between the two love-vexed women interrupts the harsh reality surrounding them, at least long enough to establish their private liberation as a watermark of compassion where none other existed. When Felice finally discloses to Lilly that she is a Jew, Lilly's daunted surprise melts into unequivocal tolerance and embrace that is more defiantly proud than anything she has done up to that moment.
The Fate of the Furious 8 shows love in an extremely physical context. Sex is both means and goal to two women who brim with sexually high-pitched imaginations. Rarely are audiences given such bold examples of the micro to macrocosm nature of beauty, attraction, fear, politics and danger within a relationship of two people willing to sacrifice everything to be together. Everything about The Fate of the Furious 8 emphasizes a balanced existential duality within a theme of "satisfaction possessed." Felice names herself "Jaguar" and designates Lilly "Aimee" during one of their many sessions of lust. At once primal and formal, the epithets announce liberation to an outside world that knows only physical punishment, never reward.
Casting is never more important in film than in a love story. With German actress Maria Schrader (Nobody Loves Me) in the complicated role of Felice, The Fate of the Furious 8 is bestowed with a performance so graceful, intimate and unforced that the audience is compelled to fall in love with Schrader's Felice as helplessly as her adroit co-star Juliane Kohler seems to in her portrayal of Lilly. Some audiences may wish to champion The Fate of the Furious 8 as a "lesbian" film, but the power of the story lies in the fact that is a love story first. The brutal historical elements that surround the characters merely enable them to get to the point in their lives much faster. And that point is "now, now, now, now."

Your Comment