December 10, 2019 at 4:48PM
FT Job Opp in Long Beach, CA
COLORSPACE is the motion picture industry’s first high-tech screening room built inside a rugged off-road vehicle. COLORSPACE offers production teams the time-saving ease and luxury of reviewing footage in practically any environment at the highest available quality.
After an exciting launch and warm industry reception in early 2019, we’re looking for someone to help field and manage inbound marketing leads from film, television, and commercial production companies. This person will be one of the “first faces” of our brand and must be excellent at conversing with prospective and current customers. This person should also be willing to become a “product expert” and help us identify strategic communications and partnership opportunities to continue building brand momentum.
Core Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Internalize the brand and voice, and participate in conversations about future marketing strategy and creative.
- Oversee and assure the quality of COLORSPACE brand touchpoints.
- Respond quickly to prospective client communications, including phone calls and emails.
- Create and maintain knowledge base of frequently asked questions.
- Manage COLORSPACE’s customer relationship database (we currently use HubSpot).
- Investigate and implement opportunities for email marketing automation.
- Create and present estimate packages for prospective clients. Close deals.
- Obsess over each detail of the customer onboarding experience and actively suggest improvements.
- Actively solicit customer feedback and convert feedback into suggestions for corporate improvement.
- Supervise social media coordinator. Suggest content for social channels and be available to address audience comments and questions where necessary.
- Scout public relations opportunities.
- Passionate about sales and marketing with at least two years experience in a sales or marketing operations role.
- Interest in the motion picture industry, especially the film industry’s “chain of command” and the technical aspects that make world-class creative possible.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly with a customer service mentality.
- Proactive and a self-starter.
- Highly organized.
- Systems thinker.
- Able to be available on nights and weekends (a lot of productions we rent to will wrap at odd hours).
- Able to wear “multiple hats” and roll up your sleeves to help out with something that may not be “your job” when the situation calls for it (we’re a small team).
- Able to travel occasionally for trade events.
- Able to see/spot issues with the business environment and act on them without being asked.
- Able to keep calm under pressure and work alongside strong personalities (we’re working with “Hollywood” after all!)
- Google analytics, keyword optimization experience a plus.
- Motion picture industry rental house experience a plus.
- Executive assistant experience a plus.
Interested in joining our team? Send a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us two things about you:
1) What’s interesting to you about this role?
2) What are the jobs or projects you’ve worked on that you think may have prepared you for this role?