September 25, 2016 at 1:32AM


MacGuffin: What are they?

The device or technique is commonly used in movies especially in thrillers by great film makers or script writers. Usually, whether we understand it or not, as audience we are familiar with it. Ironically, as an audience I have seen MacGuffin in so many films in past but didn’t realize what it was until I started working as a film maker.
Find details here :

Your Comment