February 20, 2019 at 3:54AM


Political asylum

I want to change my country for permanent residence. I want to ask for political asylum. How can I?

1 Comment

Political asylum is a very serious issue. I think I know how to help you with that. I advise you to read this topic political asylum https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direito_de_asilo. Here you will find a lot of useful information about how to get political asylum. You don't have to thank me.

March 1, 2019 at 9:31AM

You voted '-1'.

Your Comment