September 16, 2015 at 10:59AM, Edited September 16, 11:03AM
Secrets to Sell Your Independent Film, Free Online Event
One of the biggest questions first-time filmmakers ask us is how they can make sure at the end of the process they will be able to sell their film. Although there is no one size fits all solution, there are many things you can do to make sure you don't commit the giant mistakes that keep filmmakers from making the right deals.
That's why we decided to create a new IFA Summit dedicated completely to selling your film. I got together a group of experts on the topic and asked them to teach everything that they thought filmmakers should know as they begin their film.
- How to sell your film before you even start shooting
- The key legal and technical requirements needed to sell a film
- Secrets to getting into film festivals
- How to launch a film from festivals to theatrical to VOD releases
- How to build an audience before the film's premier
- How to get a distribution deal at the American Film Market
- How to make sure your distributor doesn't take all the profits
- Creating key artwork with Phoshop
I really think all filmmakers will get a lot out of the summit. It is a totally free event. For 2 days you will have access to the materials online.
Save the date: November 17 & 18