November 13, 2018 at 1:34AM


What is this film technique?

Hi! I'm a student so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've enclosed a shot from the movie Frost/Nixon that I don't know the name of. If anyone could enlighten me, that'd be great.

Also, if this is the wrong place to ask this sort of question, feel free to let me know and, if you could point me in the direction of the right subreddit that'd be great.

Thanks, all.

Your Comment