August 5, 2019 at 4:26PM
How to create a Wikipedia page?
It can be said that Wikipedia is one of the most credible platforms for information and contains about five million pages on various subject matters. Businesses today are taking the advantage of Wikipedia as a marketing platform as it can boost their ranking and online visibility. There are two ways you can do that. One is to hire professional Wikipedia experts or do it yourself. You can follow the steps below to create a credible Wikipedia page.
• Make sure you are notable according to the Wikipedia guidelines.
• Create an account that is authentic and contains all the information required by the platform
• Create your article: it’s a long way as you need to do some research and provide a short essay describing the basic layout and references to your main article. You need to follow the writing guidelines and make sure that it’s in a chronological manner.
• Review and edit: you need to make sure that your article doesn’t have any errors which can affect the publishing of the page. Submit your article so it can be reviewed by the editors and published.
• Finally monitor your page so it doesn’t provide any misinformation edited by another user at Wikipedia.
Do you think these four steps can help you to create a credible Wikipedia page?