Boards > Questions
Ask a Question
Do you think a mobile app necessary is for business?
For example, how much does it cost to create an app like Uber?
Additionally, you should take a gander at a potential influencer's commitment rate. A quality influencer will have commitment (likes and remarks) of about 1.5-3% of their adherents, e.g., if an influencer has 100,000 supporters, you should see 1,500 – 3,000 likes and remarks (joined) on a normal post. A commitment rate of 1 percent is alright for some, influencers, contingent upon their specialty. On the off chance that an "influencer's" commitment rate for his/her posts is routinely well beneath than this, you ought to be suspicious, in any case. https://instagramfollowersgenerator.win
November 7, 2018 at 1:08AM
Today, having a mobile app is necessary for almost any business.
Some of the benefits of mobile apps for business:
1. Brand visibility and recognition. A mobile application helps improve your customer engagement, customer service and online sales at the same time. Besides, a good mobile app is likely to be shared with friends which is the way to getting more visibility and recognition for your brand.
2. Marketing. A mobile app built for your business provides a way to interact with your customers that can help you market directly to them.
3. Customer engagement. A mobile app makes your products or services easily accessible to your customers and enables new ways of interaction with your brand, which in its turn boosts customer engagement.
4. Customer loyalty. You can turn your mobile app into an informational resource or a game. You can also let your customers share their experiences with their friends through your app and create loyalty programs that offer rewards and bonuces for your mobile app users.
Check this article for more insights on how a mobile app can benefit your business: https://smallbiztrends.com/2016/08/benefits-of-having-an-app.html
As for the cost of creating an app like Uber, it can range from $10,000 to $150,000+ depending on the functionality you want to integrate and sophistication of design. You need to discuss your project with a professional software developer to get an idea about the development cost, e.g. you may request a free quote and consultation here https://anadea.info/free-project-estimate
November 7, 2018 at 7:09AM
Benefits of Mobile Apps in Business:
1) A mobile app for your business can greatly contribute to your brand awareness
2) A business can run customer loyalty programs more effectively with the mobile app
3) With help of mobile apps, you can send push notifications which will keep your customers up to date with the latest information and offers about your products, different offers and your business activities
4) An app for your business enhances the end-user experiences, builds reliability, delivers high speed and connects you with on-the-go consumers.
So it is good idea to create mobile app. But for this purpose you need to hire professional developers. I am currently using the help of developing company https://www.intellectsoft.net/ to create app on Android and IOS. They have a big experience in enterprise software development and can provide a big variety of design options.
November 14, 2018 at 6:03AM