May 23, 2016 at 9:40PM, Edited May 23, 9:50PM
How to go about making my first short?
I am planning to shoot my first short. And I do not have any experience of directing or camera works or audio/video processing at all. All i have is a decent script and a vision.
I want to do the editing myself and hire/outsource the rest .
So here are few questions:
1. What are the free/cheap editing softwares that might come handy?
2. Is having a MacBook necessary for the same?
3. What gears should i look for while hiring the camera man and sound guy?
4. Any hacks , whatsoever, that might make life a little bit easier for me?
5. Any suggestions for Audio/Video Processing? (Color correction/grading, Sound Design/mixing)
P.S. I am saving money for this first short of mine one penny at a time.