what we hear, what we see
I love all of Refn's films and I just realized how violent they are after watching that highlight video. He's like Tarantino but builds more on tension and climax where as Quentin uses more humor and is a better writer and story teller. They both love to get bloody and grindhouse gory though.
This has been one of my favorites this year! Love the DIY approach and POV aesthetic. Showing how far you can go without the top equipment or outrageous budget.
What about Hands of Stone?
It's funny all the films with black people that weren't nominated sucked and all the films with white people that were nominated sucked so regardless of race I think the conclusion we can all come to is Hollywood and the Academy suck and indies rule.
Prins - Sam De Jong?
Kung Fury - not a feature, way over funded, way over hyped, totally copied Danger 5
1. I'm broke af
2. I hate asking for money (crowdfunding, investors, ex)
3. I'm broke
4. I hate working shitty corporate service industry jobs for 7.50 full time or part time it's not enough especially after bills
5. I'm really fucking broke
6. I have all the ideas I just have no money or resources. I'm not afraid to shoot a feature length and utterly fail the fact that I tried would be a success to me
7. I could care less about scholarships or going to a film school even a cheap one. If I had the money I'd just make the movie/s
8. I'm so god damn broke
9. I believe a great film could be made anywhere on limited resources and budget I'm just at 0 when it comes to all of that.
10. Fuck it I'm broke right an article about how to succesful rob a bank because I'm tired of them robbing me