it's Marko here from Lumulabs.
We recalled PhotoJoseph's unit and sent him a new one. His unit displayed some small error. We will check it extensively to find the reason and make sure it doesn't happen again.
It's our standard practice to immediately replace the unit if the user reports
- bad accuracy,
- physical damage happened to device or
- is getting some other strange behaviours.
With the new Lumu Power we had approx. 0.6% of cases like that.
We also always refund the money to any user
- not satisfied with device,
- doesn't find it useful in his/her workflow and even
- not specifying any particular reason.
This happened in approx. 0.5% of cases with the new Lumu Power.
I'm sure PhotoJoseph will make another review with his new Lumu Power.
However, we did accuracy test and document it on our side as well: https://support.lu.mu/hc/en-us/articles/115004257809
Thanks for your attention and