Not seeing the contrast there. it seems that he was pointing out "Pseudo corporate enlightenment and faux woke-ass heroics" and trying to use nike AND the nfl as examples of the negative effects of said "faux woke-ass heroics". But maybe the intent wasn't totally clear or my reading was off, but that's what i got out of it. i never posts on stuff like this but i was kinda amused at the vitriol that this spot created and was actually kinda wondering what motivated this kind of thinking. Personally, I was encouraged by the ad, but I'm no closer to buying Gillette than I was before.
What happened to Nike's stock? Uh...if increased sales is a problem.. o.k.
freakin facts... i mean fake news.
I adore the first 20 minutes or so of Speed Racer.
1. Lawrence of Arabia - Epic, Character Driven - Peter O'toole
2. Ikuru - Completely Human - Kurosawa
3. Old Boy - Stylish Mind Fuck - Chan-Wook Park
4. Life Of Brian - Funniest Message Movie - all the writers
5. The Third Man - Orson Welles Smirk - Orson Welles
Same problem, says coupon can only be used once.