"Hi. I'm independent filmmaker currently working on a film.
Interesting... Does anyone know how did he achieve the shot. Where he film the mirrors scene but you can not see the camera on screen. How did he achieve that? Just curious... -Thanks..
My favorite lenses to film with mostly vintage lenses and maybe some modern lens. I have super-takumar 28mm 3.5, Helios 58mm 2.0, mir1b 37mm 2.8, canon 50mm 1.8, jupiter9, 11, 3. Canon 55-250mm 4.0, nikkor 48-87mm and Rokinon 8mm t3.8.
If you listen to the whole thing that she trying to state here. Maybe you would understand her P.O.V and tips on making a crowd funding films. She does give lot of insight and helpful informative tips. Just listen for moment because once you do. Then you will realize what she actually trying to say to anyone who's watching the interview.
Thanks 4 sharing a very interesting and very informative article!
1. Inception- Great Cinematography& Unique Story- Wally Pfister&Christoper Nolan
2. Dark Knight Trilogy- Great Action Story- Nolan Bros
3. The Prestige- Great story structure- Christoper Nolan
4. Interstellar- Awesome Sci-if- Dir.Christoper Nolan
5. Man of Steel-Hope- Writer David S. Goyer&C.Nolan
Good article. Thanks 4 sharing.