Sorry forgot/broke some rules
1- Irvin Kershner
2- Andy and Lana Wachowski
3- Patrick Cassidy (also adding "that I've seen" to the final sentence)
4- Kevin Spacey
5- Richard Linklater
6- Tobe Hooper
6- Michael Mann
7- Howard Shore
8- Phil Lord and Chris Miller
9- George Lucas
10- Sam Raimi
Leaving out the other 5 is a crime, so I won't
1. The Empire Strikes Back - The love of my life
2. Speed Racer - Inspirational (as a filmmaker) and very dear to my heart.
3. Calvary - Spiritually satisfying (subjectively ofc)... which is more than I can say for almost any film regarding faith.
4. American Beauty - Life-saving
5. Boyhood - Anti Hitchcock (not that I have anything against the man or his works)
6. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre ('74) - Frightening to the point of my personal entrapment within each frame (wow that sounded snobbish)
6. Miami Vice - Gestural eternity, beautiful love story... So yeah... a Mann film
7. The Fellowship Of The Ring - The ultimate adventure film
8. The Lego Movie - I wish I could hug this film
9. Star Wars - The one that started it all
10. Spider-Man 2 - Oozing with confidence, every action there to service the perfect story. The only Spider-man film to "truly" give justice to my favorite superhero.