Well, now lets see what numbers will tell us about sales of... this.
Human eyes don't have ISO.
ISO is the number for measuring artificial sensor sensitivity.
It will be closer to $1500 for the body only.
Waiting for something like this but with zoom lens.
1. Don't go for any mac laptops. Though I own one, there's only one MacBook Pro with 2GB VRAM, and is out of your prise range anyway.
2. Your laptop must have dedicated video card with at least 2GB of video memory (more would be better.)
3. Your laptop needs to be able to upgrade up to 16GB RAM, if you will buy it with 4GB or 8GB.
4. Hard drive can be changed, external hard drives can be bought.
5. Name of the maker doesn't really matter. Nowadays majority of laptop brands most likely are being made on neighbouring factories, and some on the same factory. But it would be wise to read reviews on the laptop you're planning to buy. I would hate if my laptop had any heat issues or super loud fan.
IMHO desktop with upgradable RAM, VRAM, HD, monitor would make much more sense.