Just messin' with you. Actually, I've found that over time my spelling has gotten worse. Not just typos, but actual spelling. I suk. ; )
How's your grandpa? ; )
Eve Hazelton: 2 DP credits on IMDB, including underwater work (one with a cast of 14 and a crew of about 25, the other with a cast of 38 and a crew of about 90)
Hallel Rosenberg: 1 short film DP credit on IMDB, with a cast of 2 and a crew of 8
How quaint. But I bet your hair looks fantastic!
Right now China has the second largest economy in the world (and by some reports, it's now the largest economy in the world). Half the buildings going up in the world are in China. China is only the third country in the world to have their own manned spaceflight program. And in my personal first-hand experience, China has some pretty good customer service.
I'd be a little leery about any new company turning out expensive items, not just Chinese companies.
Let me guess...
2. Wing it
3. Ignore the work of the masters
4. Rush and spin your wheels
5. See #1
6. Friends and allies are overrated
7. Eye patches are classier, especially when worn over both eyes
9. Are you ready to rumble?
10. Don't take a leak all day
11. It's a rental and it's insured, fuck it
12. Who, the little people?
13. Actors need hugs, and I don't hug
14. Process? Just read the damned lines you poser
15. See #8
Garbage because they're wrong, garbage because they're simplistic, or garbage for some other reason? Please enlighten us, o wise and learned master.
By the way, a two-word post... smug does NOT fit you, you're too tall.