To quote my professional aerial friend:
- Built-in battery - unable to hot-swap. After 20 minutes, it's a paperweight
- No way to actually control the damn thing. It only does a series of moves in follow-me mode.
- No sense-and-avoid. If you are using this where there's anything tall around - buildings, trees, powerlines, etc - It will slam right into them and crash.
- Landing in one's hand is rarely a good idea - even when you can control it. To think it can come down with GPS and land anywhere near you is just negligent. This thing will maul your face off.
- No gimbal stabilization - only digital stabilized with a camera that they don't have details of - nor have they shown any actual footage from it.
Seems like another product that will be a huge disappointment and will not deliver on its promises.