January 16, 2018 at 4:08PM

2018 SmashCut Screenplay Competition - Judges Announced

Taliesin Nexus is proud to announce the judging panel for the inaugural 2018 season of the SmashCut Screenplay Competition.

Submit ONLY at FilmFreeway https://filmfreeway.com/SmashCutScreenplay

ANNOUNCING THE JUDGES PANEL

• BILL MARSILII
Bill co-wrote the romantic time-travel thriller DEJA VU, which holds the record for the highest-priced spec screenplay of all time after selling to producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Touchstone Pictures for $5 million. Starring Denzel Washington, Paula Patton, Val Kilmer and Jim Caviezel, the movie opened Thanksgiving 2006 and went on to gross over $180 million worldwide. Soon after, Bill sold 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA: CAPTAIN NEMO to Walt Disney Pictures, and with his DEJA VU partner Terry Rossio sold their space adventure LIGHTSPEED to Bruckheimer/Disney as well. Bill is currently adapting the sci-fi comic SEBASTIAN X for producer Gale Anne Hurd and director Martin Campbell, and has just sold an original project, COLD, to Lionsgate with Reese Witherspoon attached to star and produce.

• SARA ANNE FOX
Sara Anne Fox is a former development executive and producer with over 40 years in the film industry. Sara played a vital role in the conception and development of over 25 screenplays, three published novels and three produced films: MY FAVORITE YEAR, NOSFERATU and the Oscar winning film QUEST FOR FIRE. For over 20 years, she has used her skills as a writing coach and story editor with screenwriters and novelists to strengthen character development, clarify motivation and improve story structure and plot.

• CRAIG TITLEY
Craig currently is co-executive producer on Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D on ABC television. As a screenwriter, Craig wrote PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTENING THIEF, CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN starring Steve Martin, and wrote for the tv series STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS.

The SmashCut Screenplay Competition is currently accepting scripts
(PDF format only) in two separate categories:
Feature Film
Short Film / Series Pilot
Early Bird deadline is fast approaching. APPLY ONLY AT FILMFREEWAY https://filmfreeway.com/SmashCutScreenplay

10 Comments

check out getapk for your android phone.

January 19, 2018 at 3:46AM

nulan singh
Mr.

check out get apk for your smartphone.

June 22, 2018 at 6:48AM

transfer big and large data file using getapp & watch bigg boss 12 bigg boss

June 22, 2018 at 6:51AM

Download Mod Apk Download FIFA Mobile Soccer v 10.1. for android cell phone and play with friends and you can build and manage your team. Sports and the other videos games ...
FIFA Mobile Soccer Mod APK Download Unlimited Coin, Money

July 7, 2018 at 12:59PM

Download Best Drastic DS Apk for your Android phone.

July 20, 2018 at 5:08PM

Lear how to use Video Editor Apps

August 2, 2018 at 4:23AM

prashnat
seo

Thanks For Sharing, Such A Awesome Article. I mentioned some of your points here
Why We Celebrate Columbus Day THANKS Columbus Day Is A Federal Holiday

August 18, 2018 at 6:24PM

ome tv nice article.

September 2, 2018 at 3:18AM

Thank you for the such a nice tips about screenplay competition. but people who love games are can enjoy their games here. Alien creeps td mod apk this game is the awesome game played by the worldwide of players.

September 14, 2018 at 6:09PM

Movie lay is the toughest thing which. Well needs enough creativity to think out of the box. I have combined all scene in my app: https://droidbull.com

September 15, 2018 at 9:14AM

Your Comment