Wondering what gear to buy or rent for your next project? No Film School is here to help.
Whether you're a vlogger, YouTuber, beginning filmmaker, or an auteur, we all could use guidance when it comes to the latest technology. Let's face it, it's simply too difficult to keep up with every new release when you're working on set or in the cutting room.
No Film School has put together a collection of guides based on questions we hear most from our readers. It's arranged by category, covering different workflows, user-case, and budgets to help you get your creative side started, or even consider creative tools not on your radar.
Check them out below:
- Best Full-Frame Cameras for Video
- Best Mirrorless Cameras for Beginners
- Best Mirrorless Cameras Under $2000
- Best DSLR Cameras for Video
- Best Cinema Cameras for Creators
- Best Cinema Cameras for Documentary
- Best Cinema Cameras Under $10,000
- Best Action Cameras for Creators
- Best Camcorders for Creators
- Best Tripods and Monopods for Creators
- Best Gimbals for Creators
- Best Video Monitors for Creators
- Best Sliders for Creators
- Best Video Editing Software
- Best Free Editing Software
- Best Audio Editing Software
- Best Free Color Grading Software
No Film School will be updating this page regularly so be sure to bookmark it and follow us on Facebook for the latest news.