December 21, 2015 at 6:19AM
Four Tripods Choices for a heavy setup, Can't decide !
according to my pretty heavy setup and my budget that's what i ended up with
* Manfrotto MVK500AM Lightweight Fluid Video System 375$ http://goo.gl/jmDeo9
* Davis & Sanford PROVISTA 7518XB 225$ http://goo.gl/YjfvKy
* Ravelli AVTP Professional 75mm 210$ http://goo.gl/q32uVh
* Manfrotto MVH500AH Flat Base Pro + ProAm USA Heavy Duty Tripod Legs 300$ http://goo.gl/8tfh23 http://goo.gl/W5LsOM
- Prices includes shipping costs
My setup: a big shoulder rig with matte box, field monitor,Aputure v-mic D2, BMPCC with sun cusmicar pentax 22.5-90 f1.5 with follow focus and an external battery I want the tripod to support this heavy setup and also can handle my Kamerar 60cm/SD-1 MKII slider
i was going with the first choice but i read some where that the legs are not stable , second and third choice i don't like it much because the head is not fluid enough and it doesn't look professional that's why i searched for a heavy duty tripod legs with a manfrotto fluid head ( fourth choice ) but i need your help i can't decide between them, i need the most staple, sturdy and fluid choice for my heavy setup with 350$ maximum !