April 12, 2018 at 7:09AM, Edited April 12, 7:09AM
Reasons why I stopped using Adobe CC
- Subscritpion model. You cannot decide to stop paying and using a stable version. You just pay and pay and pay even if you don't want to use the newest version, because it is buggy (CC2018 is a catastrophe!)
- It seems to me that Adobe has no interest to develop faster tools and strong core features. Instead they develop toy features like that graphics panel and the title designer. It is ridiculous.
- Premiere and After Effects are crashing. And on one machine and the newest April update, Premiere and AE won’t start anymore.
- The features and the GUI turns more and more into a construction area. Usability sucks.
- The performance… OMG!!!!!! What the hell happened during CC2016 and CC2018. It is a disaster!
- Affinity gives me good alternatives to Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Blackmagig Design gives me a very good alternative to Premiere and After Effects (in DaVinci Resolve 15 even at the same time in one application)
- I can’t stand it anymore. I have to leave Adobe.