Edelkrone's Pocket Rig is the 'World's Most Compact and Light DSLR Rig'
I saw some nifty rigs from edelkrone at last year’s NAB, and while I haven’t done any real-world shooting with their products, their latest rig caught my eye: the aptly-named Pocket Rig claims to be the “World’s Most Compact and Light DSLR Rig.” Here’s the release video:
The feature list:
- There isn’t anything as small, as lightweight and as fully featured as the Pocket Rig.
- For the first time, stabilized videography can be as light and mobile as photography.
- When it’s mounted to the base of a DSLR, it looks no bigger than a battery grip.
- When it’s expanded, it transforms into a fully-functional shoulder stabilizer.
- The Pocket Rig is so small that you will forget that you have it attached, yet it will serve you instantly, anywhere you have your DSLR.
- We sized it to fit – and look good – even with a compact DSLR like the Canon T3i.
- It is 100% machined aluminum and stainless steel, yet it weighs less than many professional lenses (just 1.25 lb.).
- Pocket Rig has industry standard 15mm rods folded inside. The rig is ready to accept follow focus, matte box and handle attachments.
399,00 € (about $500 USD). The initial batch is sold out, with current availability of late January.
Link: Edelkrone Pocket Rig