We've crushed Tier One, and are solidly in Tier Two for all three items--that already means a 20% discount! Tier 3 (and even bigger savings) are within reach!
The offer includes Wescott's Slim Jim Cine kit, their Bi-Color Flex lights(w/X-Bracket Kit), and Ice Light light wand. An easy to assemble diffusion, extremely adjustable LEDs, and a 50% more powerful light wand are all great tools for any level of filmmaker.
Refer to the form below for group buy structure and instructions on how to participate:
Product information, specs, and images below:
If you need to shape, diffuse, cut, or bounce light, Wescott's Slim Jim Cine might be right up your alley. The Scrim Jim Cine has a lot of desirable features, including heavy-duty modular construction, positive-locking connectors, quick assembly, and easy portability.
- Complete modular frame kit
- Ultra-durable design
- Travel-friendly light control
- For diffusing, softening, cutting and bouncing light
- For use on-set and on-location
"Sometimes you want to put a light where you can't actually put a physical light. The beauty of the Westcott Flex lights is that they are just that, built onto flexible fabric, you can tuck them into a corner, tape them to the ceiling of a bathroom or a car, or lay them on a table for a quick touch of light when you need it, fast. With the X-bracket for mounting on a traditional stand, the unit can also work as just a regular LED light with all the perks of a bi-color unit that can balance tungsten and daylight. Full Kelvin and dim control are not only available on a power supply, but they're also available through a wireless app so you can place one in the scene, then dial in its intensity back at the monitor when you really see what's its doing." - Charles Haine, Tech Editor at No Film School.
- Compact 1-light flexible LED kit with adjustable 2800K to 6000K output
- Water-resistant IP64 1' x 1' LED mat fits into tight spaces
- Adjustable color temperature with impressive CRI of up to 97 (TLCI up to 98)
- Powerful output up to 2200 lux at 1 meter
- Metal dimmer with intuitive local and WiFi controls with free dedicated mobile app (coming soon)
- Compatible with 14.4V to 26V V-Mount batteries
- Cine mat corners are equipped with powerful magnets and grommets for quick hanging
- Includes X-Bracket mount and 1/4-stop diffuser
When filmmakers think of light wands, the Ice Light is most likely the first product that comes to mind. Aside from the portability, efficiency, and versatility the original is known for, the Ice Light 2 has been bolstered with 50% more output, a better LED chip, higher CRI (96), flicker-free output, and a redesigned handle.
- 1740 lumen output with 96 CRI
- 5500K daylight-balanced output
- Ultra-portable for handheld use
- Weighs under 20 ounces
- Removable Li-ion battery
- 60+ minute runtime
- 18-step dimming from 5% to 100%
- Digital output display
- Built-in Bluetooth capabilities
- 1/4"-20 threads for easy mounting