And, first up, we want to CLARIFY any questions over the contest deadline.
The deadline for submissions is OFFICIALY AND FINALLY July 29, 11:59 p.m. PT. Anything published after July 29 will not be considered.
We sincerely apologize for the confusion!
Remember: Create a 3-minute or less short which tells a story through dramatic lighting techniques. Upload to Youtube and hashtag it #storythroughlightingcontest.
It can be natural light or complex setups, but we want to see your cinematic lighting chops on display. How does lighting create drama and convey meaning?
You DO NOT need to use a Blackmagic camera to shoot this.
Remember to keep it clean and PG-13.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be original content (including music, images, and video)
- Must not use any stock footage
- Must be shot 1080p or higher
- Must be submitted by July 29, 2021, 11:59 p.m. PT
- All countries eligible
- Please provide contact info on the YouTube channel to be awarded your prize
Credit: Blackmagic Design
And be sure to enter!Check out more coverage from our Blackmagic Week!