Whether you're streaming on Twitch, YouTube, or some other social media platform that has yet to be created, getting the proper tools can be hard. So here are three monitors with streaming capabilities that will get you shooting live ASAP.
Atomos Ninja V+ Switch & Stream Kit
- Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI Recording Monitor
- AtomX CAST HDMI Broadcast Switcher
- Accessory Kit with Batteries & Charger
- Screen Protector, Sun Hood, Travel Case
With this Atomos Ninja V+ Switch & Stream Kit, you can add full broadcasting, monitoring, and recording solutions to your camera kit. The kit includes the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI raw H.265 recording monitor, the AtomX CAST, and all the accessories you need, including a Master Caddy II, battery eliminator, power adapter, hard case, two batteries, sun hood, screen protector, and additional accessory plastic travel case.
The AtomX CAST also converts your Ninja V or Ninja V+ 5" monitor into a full multi-camera broadcast studio switcher. This allows creatives to switch up to four HDMI video sources and output it to a variety of destinations such as an external monitor, a recorder, a separate switcher, or a live streaming computer.
YoloLiv YoloBox Pro
- Simultaneous Cross-Platform Streaming
- Encoder, Monitor, Switcher, and Recorder
- 8" Touchscreen Control LCD Display
- Live Switch from up to 8 Sources
- 3 x HDMI & 1 x USB Inputs
- Supports H.264/MP4 up to 1080p Video
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE
- 1 x SD Card Slot for Record, up to 128GB
- HDCP Compliant, Line & Mic Inputs
- 400 cd/m² Brightness, Built-In Battery
The YoloBox Pro can simultaneously broadcast up to three video streams via WiFi, RJ45 Ethernet, or via 4G LTE with a separately available SIM card and subscription. There are two 4G LTE regions to choose from. Creatives can connect and live switch up to eight video sources and then connect to a local area network via WiFi, Ethernet, or LTE.
The large 8" touchscreen display shows the streaming image and the input streams, and the control interface, allowing you to switch between the info sources with a touch. It also features an HDMI output to display your stream locally on an optional HDMI display.
Atomos ZATO CONNECT
- 5.2" 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 1000 cd/m² Brightness
- 2 x HDMI, 2 x USB Type-C
- Records up to 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet
- Simultaneous Record and Stream Video
- Audio Mixing Capabilities
- ATOMOS Cloud Studio, AtomOS Lite
- Power via L-Series Battery or USB Input
While the Zato Connect isn't on sale, it's a new release that we just had to mention. With this affordable monitor, creatives can simultaneously stream and record HDMI and USB video with the ZATO CONNECT from Atomos and its 1920 x 1080 resolution 5.2" touchscreen display. For streamers, anything more would just be overkill. The ZATO CONNECT works as a gateway to the Atomos Cloud Studio software thanks to its WiFi 5, Gigabit Ethernet, and cellular hotspot connectivity.
This allows you to fully customize your livestreaming experience by switching between video sources and mixing different audio sources—all with a single, compact device small enough to mount on a DSLR camera rig.