How Many Ks Do You Need? Blackmagic Week Special Episode
Charles, George, Jo, and Kath break down all things Blackmagic such as using the 6K Pro for a night walk and talk, clarifying misinformation about 12K, and also whether you should bother learning Fusion and Fairlight.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Night walk and talks and why they’re more complicated than you think.
- Why shooting RAW is important when different color temperatures exist.
- Production budgets and when it makes the most sense to shoot RAW.
- Different cameras that can and can’t shoot RAW.
- The pros and cons of Instagram casting.
- Resolutions and what everyone should understand about 12K and delivery formats and capture formats.
- How filming has changed since the introduction of digital images.
- Why 4K might be the last broadcast delivery format.
- Fusion and Fairlight and what tools freelancers should know.
Links to Resources:
Blackmagic Week—learn more here!
Ask us questions at email@example.com!
Please subscribe and rate us on iTunes, or the podcasting app of your choice.
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.