Production models of the Canon EOS R5 and R6 have arrived at No Film School. What do you want us to test?
No Film School has received production models of the Canon EOS R5 and R6 cameras. We will be putting both cameras through a barrage of different tests and sharing our thoughts and findings along the way.
But we wanted to ask what you, the No Film School community, what you want to see tested or know about specifically on either camera. Below are just some of the topics that No Film School plans on exploring.
No Film School planned coverage:
- Initial impressions of the R5 and R6
- Comparison between and the R5 and R6
- R5 video formats
- R6 video formats
- When/how does the R5 overheat
- When/how does the R6 overheat
- 8K RAW workflow
- Has the on-camera audio improved from the EOS R
- In-body image stabilization
- The difference in R5 High Quality Modes
If there are other topics you want to know more about, let us know in the comments below (and not on Facebook). We will be reading the responses until Friday, July 24, 2020, so post away until then.