In this episode, we talk about…
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and how it had the second-biggest box office opening of the pandemic
- Preserving theatrical releases and “petty” headlines
- Evolution of subtitles and reality of product placements in film budgets
- Good deal/bad deal: Working on holidays
- Tech news about RED’s new V-Raptor camera and Fuji’s upcoming sensors and lenses
Links to Resources:
- Please like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Check us out on Instagram
Ask us questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please subscribe and rate us on iTunes, or the podcasting app of your choice.
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.