Get 33 Final Cut Pro and After Effects Plugins from CoreMelt for Free
CoreMelt makes post-production plugins for Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, After Effects and Motion. V2 of their extensive plugin bundle ships with 219 GPU-accelerated plugins and costs $399, but they’ve also made 33 of them absolutely free. Here’s a look at the complete V2 product range, from which the 33 free ones are taken:
And here is the full list of free plugins, which work in Final Cut Studio or After Effects. Click any of them for details, or scroll down for the link to download the free bundle.
- ImageFlow FX: Multipop Forward, Filmstrip, Carousel, Continuous Random Pan, Image Grid
- Pigment: Advanced Vignette, RGB Levels and Curves
- Gadget: Dewrinkler, Old TV
- Luminous:Blowout, Godrays
- Shatter: 3D Shatter, Analog Glitch
- TRX: Soft Edge Wipe, Blend Mode Dissolve, Curl Apart, Exposure Flash
- Delta V: Projector Malfunction, Random Crop, Video screens 2way
- VeeYou: 8 Band EQ, 16 Band EQ, 127 Band EQ, EQ Line Segments, EQ Simple 3D, EQ Pixelstix 3D, EQ Tower Cities, VU Analog, VU Digital, VU Rolling Gauge, VU Audio Radar, WV Oscilloscope, WV Voiceprint, WV Waveforms 3D
Also, keep in mind the full 219-plugin package comes with an unrestricted, non-watermarked 15-day trial. There are also a number of free tutorials at CreativeCOW. Let me know if you find these useful!
Link: CoreMelt FREE
- 3D Matchmoving for After Effects on an Indie Budget (a.k.a Free)
- How to Get 1000FPS Slow-Mo in Final Cut Studio (No Extra Plugins Required)