Thinking About Upgrading to Adobe CS6? Get a $240 Adobe Creative Cloud Discount This Month Only
I’ve been meaning to do this personally, but almost forgot — so here’s a reminder of an expiring deal. If you’re a current user of any Adobe software (CS3 or later), you can upgrade to Adobe’s new all-inclusive Creative Cloud membership for $29.95/month (instead of $49.95) for the first year — a savings of $240. The discount expires at the end of this month (August), so get cracking if you’re thinking of signing up.
To get the discount you’ll have to commit to an annual plan instead of month-to-month. If you’re not in for the subscription-based pricing, Production Premium is $1899; if you want it all, the Master Collection is $2,599. If, for example, a company is footing the bill and you get to keep the software, these might still make sense. Also, if you’re a student or teacher there’s an additional $100 discount available on the software packages until August 26th. But considering the monthly membership is $360 for a full year after the discount — and considering Adobe comes out with new versions basically every year — they’re really making Creative Cloud the most attractive version.
- Current Creative Suite users save $20/month for the first year on Adobe Creative Cloud
- Student and Teacher discounts
- Adobe Master Collection CS6
- Adobe Production Premium CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- It's Finally Here: Adobe Creative Cloud CS6 is Now Live, But Which Option Should You Choose?
- Are You Ready to Make Adobe a Utility? Creative Cloud to Launch Alongside CS6 for $50/Month
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 Now Available, Here's How to Get 40% Off a Subscription