Tiffen Shows Off the 'Steadicam Solo' & the GoPro-Specific 'Steadicam Curve' at NAB
Camera stabilizers of all types and weight capacities are becoming more accessible for everyone, and this year the company that started it all are offering competitively priced solutions for independent filmmakers and GoPro enthusiasts. Click through to watch our interview Tiffen at Steadicam's 2014 NAB booth:
- Height adjustable lightweight steadicam (10lbs max)
- Extends to become a monopod
- $499 base cost, $1,500 with arm and vest
- Available at the end of April
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras
- Fine tuning adjustments at top and bottom
- Available now
Share your thoughts on these new Steadicam units in the comments below and catch up on all the latest tech news at our NAB master post.
NFS's coverage of NAB 2014 is brought to you by My RØDE Reel and Limelite. Subscribe to the No Film School YouTube channel for the latest video updates direct from NAB, as well as filmmaker interviews, tutorials, and behind-the-scenes features.