August 19, 2014

Coming Soon: The All-New No Film School

"What do you want to see in the next version of this website?" We asked in 2011. We asked again in 2012. We heard you loud and clear, and we were hoping to launch the new version in 2013. We could've simply added a few things -- a better search function, improved commenting -- but it turned out, as with everything I do, "good enough" was not, in fact, good enough. It had to be great.

So we built a new site from the ground up. From scratch. As a result of our ambition, our relaunch has been in the works -- and yes, delayed -- almost as long as my feature. But thankfully, unlike my feature, the relaunch is actually releasing this summer! And yes, I realize that by linking to a Kickstarter update about my feature, I run the risk of having the comment thread here hijacked by people rooting for my feature (or me) to fail, for whatever reason -- but if that happens, it will demonstrate one of the many reasons why we need a new site.

The next No Film School is a place for filmmakers to learn from, encourage, and help other filmmakers -- "no film school" required. It's no longer just a blog for us to write things, it's a platform for everyone to use -- even those of you who are currently in film school (or who went to film school, or who are thinking about going!). We couldn't be more excited to relaunch in a few short weeks, and I couldn't be more excited to share all of the new features with you then. Stay tuned!

Please add catogories ...that organize prior articles ....for instance....camera....editing...sound.... Vfx....screenwriting .....Indy production.....thanks for you guys hard work

August 19, 2014 at 6:57AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Megaman

ahahhahah exactly what I came here to say.

August 19, 2014 at 7:26AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Jesuan

That's exactly what the image is a screenshot of!

August 19, 2014 at 10:56AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Long overdue congrats.

Now it would be great if you guys started a review section and reviewed actual camera's and became a site with original content.

No hate but you guys are sitting on a gold mine of opportunities and support, take some money out of your pockets and rent the new CION or shogun recorder when it comes out and do a review, im sure a rental company would probably allow you to rent for free with co advertising.

You may have to pay to do your first reviews but eventually Big companie will start sending joe and you others cameras just to get recognition.

August 19, 2014 at 4:22PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Cjay

Anxious to see it! This site grew on me, I love to see it go to the next level.

August 19, 2014 at 6:58AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

a search option would be welcome, to sort out all articles related to a specific topic or keyword.

cheers !

August 19, 2014 at 7:02AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

TMP

Search already exists, FYI. It's on the right side.

August 19, 2014 at 8:00AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Pat

PS: ok forget my previous comment, i just found the search tool "hidden" on the right side... Sorry !

August 19, 2014 at 7:03AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

TMP

Ooops, didn't get this far when I responded. Right on !

August 19, 2014 at 8:01AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Pat

Yeah but our current search is TERRIBLE. New site fixes that.

August 19, 2014 at 10:56AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Awesome.

August 19, 2014 at 1:09PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Pat

Please, please please make mobile responsive :)

And comment editing would be great.

August 19, 2014 at 7:25AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Alton Firth

+1 on mobile responsive!

August 19, 2014 at 7:58AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Pete

On the "+1" note, a comment-voting system would be a very welcome addition.

August 19, 2014 at 10:32AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

FB commenting. Weed out the trolls.

August 19, 2014 at 1:10PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Pat

Nah, I hate having my comments linked to my social media accounts. Something like Disqus would be perfect

August 19, 2014 at 5:01PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Benjamin

Comment editing and deleting

August 19, 2014 at 8:04AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Observer

I'd like to see a better commenting system Discus or Facebook. I think you would get more discussions if you can see/find those who comment and establish relationships.

August 19, 2014 at 9:05AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Just copy reddits comment system. They're system is the best for discussions.

August 19, 2014 at 6:17PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Nick

Reddit is terrible from a user experience perspective... Its also visually disgusting. :)

August 23, 2014 at 7:56PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Will Vincent

-NFS is really slow on my Android smartphone, although posts are usually text, they load really slowly.
-When comments get on the hundreds, there are threads where the 2nd or 3rd page of them fails to launch

August 19, 2014 at 9:12AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Stel

how about a forum?

August 19, 2014 at 9:16AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

^ THIS

August 19, 2014 at 9:23AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Observer

August 19, 2014 at 3:07PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Robert

*Unrelated*
I read your latest update on Kickstarter. I have to admit I was a little upset at the delay. Why? Because I did believe in you. So much that I was waiting to see the behind the scenes, all the knowledge. But by the time it comes out, I feel I should be ready for my own journey and the purpose (to get the behind the scene know-how) of backing seemed defeated (back in 2011 I was fairly raw).
But as one budding filmmaker to another, leaving my selfish "tutorial" desire behind, it was a good honest update. And we all know in film-making there is no "right way". We have Steven Soden. who wrote and shot SL&V in 2 months and we also have Terrence Mallick who takes a decade :)
Best of Luck! WE BELIEVE in you..
And BY THE WAY, you did give us AMATEUR. A really enjoyable short...

August 19, 2014 at 9:23AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Archie

1- add categorise.
2- more tuts.
3- better search engine.
4- mobile responsive.
5- do-follow backlinks for the post comments.
6- darker background. My eyes hurt every time go through a post.
7- ability to print articles (I prefer reading long articles on paper).
8- like button for comments. (If you don't want to integrate Facebook comments)
9- Facebook comments integration.
10- Add a watch later and add to fav button :)

August 19, 2014 at 9:29AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

By the way guys I can't thank you enough for everything you shared with us, I wish every site was as awesome as video copilot and your site.

August 19, 2014 at 9:38AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Would be great more script tutorials and tips... focused on each moment of the script... that would be nice, I love your site.

August 19, 2014 at 10:00AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Joseph Nooley

Hi :)

The main thing I'd change is having mandatory membership for commenting and moderated discussions to bring this back to a community. From my experience (Magic Lantern Moderator), people think twice about being assholes (which sadly this place has become rife with) when they know they risk being moderated and banned. People also make more of an effort to be helpful and polite when they know they have some form of reputation to uphold. The comment policy states 'Criticism is valuable as long as it is constructive, but personal attacks are grounds for deletion; you don't have to agree with us to learn something' but I have never seen this enforced even when people are being VERY personal and rude to other members and even the writers. Also, I don't want people to confuse this with straight up censorship, I think constructive criticism should be welcome as ever but generally being rude to others shouldn't be tolerated anymore (again, I think with membership this will be less of a problem anyway).

As for design/layout changes I really like the current format and don't want to have to go through several categories to find the latest posts but I do agree that being able to sort through posts by tags or categories would be welcome. I know that you tag posts already but can't seem to find a way to navigate them other than clicking on one of the tags in a particular post.

Anyway, thanks for asking us for suggestions - it's nice to see that you guys take a real interest in the user experience.

Cheers :)

Kraig.

August 19, 2014 at 10:09AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Requirements of the new site: Registration and Real Names. Think you'll like it!

August 19, 2014 at 12:30PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

That is very exciting!

August 19, 2014 at 1:40PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

This is great. Are there also plans for a social profile system? For example, an organized inbox or notification of comments? It'd be nice to know when I ask questions if there is any followup.

Thanks for all your hard work.

August 19, 2014 at 3:40PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

grantly0711

That's really great!

August 19, 2014 at 5:04PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Martin

Definitley a great idea to have the real names thing. Keeps out the trolls. (Well it helps)
They do that on dvinfo and it seems to work great.
Just discovered this site a few months ago off of facebook.
Very informative. Good articles. Keep up the good work.

August 20, 2014 at 2:15AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Dan

Very well put. I rarely visit NFS these days for this very reason. Not a friendly community anymore which is sad.

I believe that the comments section is a valuable extension to the knowledge passed on in the post. The culture and abusive attacks by some members discourages valuable and worthwhile interaction.

August 19, 2014 at 4:07PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

DTL

+1 :-)

August 19, 2014 at 7:35PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

geno

"but personal attacks are grounds for deletion"

Should read, "personal attacks will be automatically deleted and accompanied by a warning to the commenter".

August 19, 2014 at 7:34PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

geno

Email alerts when someone responds to your comment.

August 19, 2014 at 10:09AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

If the site was just responsive, I'd piss myself from excitement...

August 19, 2014 at 10:31AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

panik

Me too. Unfortunately that will be a Phase 2 thing, but we'll get to it ASAP.

August 19, 2014 at 12:30PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

Awesome, look forward to it. Thanks

August 19, 2014 at 10:48AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Anthony Marino

You should add a forum where people can Interact/ add a post/ read comments/ opinions/ etc...
Also, you should open a category where people can upload their short films/videos, and people can comment on them, give their thoughts, etc, like a little Vimeo but on NoFilmSchool.

August 19, 2014 at 11:22AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Tommy

That's a huge focus of the site.

August 19, 2014 at 12:29PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Hey Ryan,

I have been trying to contact you for a while now. I'm launching an application in the Middle East and I wanted to see if we could translate your articles into Arabic for the readers in the Middle East.
Kindly contact us on zeina@myfilmbank.com

Best,

Zeina

August 19, 2014 at 11:53AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Sorry if I've missed you... 10,000 unread emails. Literally.

August 19, 2014 at 12:38PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

O.O

Wow.

August 19, 2014 at 3:07PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

More transparency about which content is sponsored, please. For example: all the posts about The Music Bed are getting tedious. Are they paying you for all that attention? If so, that's fine. Just be open about it.

August 19, 2014 at 12:01PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Dave

Agreed -- we don't officially do sponsored posts, and that situation is somewhat unique in that we're a sponsor of the contest, but we'll have an official labeling policy in place soon.

August 19, 2014 at 12:31PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

That sounds ok. Please stay honest.
In "The First Blackmagic URSA Footage Is Finally Here, & It's Absolutely Gorgeous" your writer Robert Hardy copied the Blog of John Brawly. That's all right, but omitting the last sentence was not: "I should add, single node grade in Resolve, no NR and I had to fix two shots with black sun."
Not informing your readers properly (completely), will lead to misunderstandings, confusion, all that we do not need.
Almost every day I am enjoying the level of information and the diversity of the subjects covered at your site.

August 19, 2014 at 2:32PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Richard Lizier

For the record, Brawley added that line to his blog well after we posted our article. I only quoted and cited what he had originally written. Nothing misleading about that.

August 19, 2014 at 4:00PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Rob Hardy
Founder of Filmmaker Freedom

Thanks for your reaction. Nothing personal here. No way for the reader to know the circumstances you describe now.

August 19, 2014 at 4:17PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Richard Lizier

Keep doing your thing Ryan. I've enjoyed your site over the past few years as it's my go to site every morning. Good to see it progress into the next chapter. Best of luck!

August 19, 2014 at 1:11PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Ryan

I love that there will be an avenue for greater communication (and hopefully collaboration)!

I just found your site yesterday, so I'm probably one of your newest readers. However, I've already come back to it several times now. Having a collaboration element where I can communicate clearly with others in the industry would be so incredibly helpful.

August 19, 2014 at 2:12PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Taylor

AH! Exciting! Such a terrific site already Ryan, (barring the trolls) so really looking forward to the improvements mentioned. (like barring the trolls :))

Not to derail this thread... but as you brought up your film, and as someone who knows the pain of delay pretty acutely, I wanted to post.

I'm sure you're aware that the average inception to completion for a feature is said to be seven years... (I know tutors who say expect ten) and even the very best directors in the world still have projects regularly delay or fall over on them. It's normal. It may even be necessary. Though I appreciate this might be hard to understand for some of your backers, it's the truth none the less.

FWIW, I thought your post on the delay was heartfelt and beautifully expressed and seems to be getting the response it deserved. But I for one am glad you've been delayed. Because I'm sure that someone as clearly proactive as you are will be capitalising on the time and that it will be a much better film for it. So I'm equally sure it will come to be seen as a huge blessing.

This site has blossomed and so many posters now, so I doubt you would remember me from a few years back when we were both buying scarlets at the same time in prep for first features... Anyway, I finally wrapped 10 days ago. From the moment I first set out to make a feature, (though not this particular feature) it has taken me 10 years. Feel better yet? :) It was a pretty painful road more than once and has been hard on my family truth be told. But I'm very grateful, as so much learning has occurred in that period, and I'm very proud of what has now been accomplished as a result. Which I'm entirely sure you will be too mate.

Best Wishes

Lliam

August 19, 2014 at 2:22PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Lliam Worthington

Trolls have been an unfortunate part of this blog. They're a fixture, especially those poor anti-4K trolls. Poor chaps. Maybe they will somehow be barred from the new site.

August 19, 2014 at 7:29PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

geno

CONGRATS!

I remember you because you actually use your full name...

Yeah I've heard 5.5 years but whatever the number, it's high. Looking forward to seeing the film!

August 20, 2014 at 12:45AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

Thanks Ryan. Very much looking forward to Man-Child also. If you're interested in having a squiz at any of our production galleries or the like, please have a look at https://www.facebook.com/OneLessGodMovie

Best Wishes

Lliam

August 20, 2014 at 11:10AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Lliam Worthington

August 20, 2014 at 11:16AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Lliam Worthington

Hard to be supportive when you write things like, "But when our film comes out and we're up there on stage at a festival like Sundance or Tribeca or SXSW..." . Your arrogance is astounding, you really think you'll get to Sundance with your first film? Time will tell I guess. At some point you will realise, like many have commented on this topic, that filmmaking is a process, a development of craft, but you have to actually work at the craft not constantly pontificate about it. That's the benefit of going to film school, you are forced to make and deliver.

Seven year turnaround for films is at the professional level, not for first timers, there's a point to this. You get them done quickly, SO YOU LEARN FROM THE PROCESS and move on to the next.

So the new site won't be responsive??? Oh dear, that's basic stuff right there.

August 19, 2014 at 3:01PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

carlos

Hey, one's not bad...pretty good ratio we've got going here.

August 20, 2014 at 12:50AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

"Carlos! Can you hear me up there? I told you to get off that computer and finish your homework, or there'll be no Ben 10 for you before bed..."

August 20, 2014 at 3:32AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Hahahahaha, Alex, you made my day... Thank you sir.

August 20, 2014 at 11:38AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Rean

Carlos, if anyone has an arrogance issue, it is you. Lol.

August 20, 2014 at 11:37AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Rean

not necesarrily for me but an up to date hackintosh or updated cinematography pdf will probably be much appreciated to grow the website.

August 19, 2014 at 3:06PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

True!

August 20, 2014 at 12:45AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

i've been following this website since about 2011 and i can tell many of the viewers are repeaters.
We've all learned and have become more experienced but i think the future of the community is growth. There's a great platform and potential to this site to grow. having more "beginner" articles and also im sure you are busy but more articles by ryan koo would be appreciated. i was a big fan of your language and approach.

August 20, 2014 at 10:27AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

I don't know if this has been said yet, but I wish there was an easier way to access categories of posts so myself, a humble director, can go to posts about directing. Also, on that note, possibly more posts and tips about directing.

August 19, 2014 at 4:53PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

More posts by V Renée!! They always catch my attention.

August 19, 2014 at 5:27PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Diego Av

Thanks for what you're doing here on NFS!

August 19, 2014 at 6:04PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Travis

I have no plans at this time for making films. But I do have plans for shooting/editing/live streaming conferences. This blog will not include those such as me?

August 19, 2014 at 7:27PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

geno

I think the site is great the way it is. I recommend it to all of my filmmaking friends. So it can only get better from here. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

August 19, 2014 at 8:10PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

You won't be deleting any old articles, correct?

August 19, 2014 at 8:45PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Aidan

Nope, you'll actually be able to find them now though.

August 19, 2014 at 9:37PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Joe Marine
Camera Department

------->>> I don't care much about how people comment, or how you may re-do the whole website, or even if you have some fancy search engine, (the only reason people comment is because of the content, right?). The only thing I CARE ABOUT, hopefully others as well, is the content and how relevant it is. All I ask is that you keep searching for the best videos or articles about things that directors, writers, dps or anyone who might have never explained this, (or whatever 'this' could be), except in this article or interview, that is all I ask. It is the content that truly brings people to this sight, please don't lose sight of that with bells and whistles. ------->>> Avid reader....

August 19, 2014 at 10:57PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

AJ*

Thanks -- we hope the new site will surface our content even better... And make those articles searchable... And all of that in turn will lead to more original features/longform/video content. Two way street!

August 20, 2014 at 12:47AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

That is super exciting for me!

August 20, 2014 at 3:25AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

SQUID

How about an article rating system? Only registered members should be able to, naturally...

August 20, 2014 at 3:44AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Zachariel Shanahan

Might be nice to have member portfolios (or signatures)

August 20, 2014 at 5:08AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Done. They look great!

August 20, 2014 at 10:10AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

Cool! Thanks for listening to us. I think the ability to listen is the hallmark of any type of director (film or otherwise)

August 21, 2014 at 3:53AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

I would appreciate some original illustrations to, obvly, illustrate original content. Would love to see, say, a 'cartoony' version of celebrated actors, directors, filmmakers... as well as alternate drawn takes on legendary shots.

I would appreciate it even more if it was me who was commisioned to the task.

August 20, 2014 at 9:06AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Tera Bromato

This place is an amazing resource for filmmakers, Learning categories is a great improvement if you were to do that. Such as a categories section where i can go from "lighting Techniques" to Writing Techniques" and so on. Many can argue you can just search this but pre organized categories for learning would be much more user friendly for your huge base of website viewers. If you agree post this as well and maybe they will make it happen. Thank you for all your resources NoFilmSchool.

August 20, 2014 at 9:49AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Stanley

Youd be surprised how many people reading this blog is film school students. A fantastic resource. Film school isnt needed son, but nofilmschool.com is hahahaha.

August 20, 2014 at 11:33AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Rean

Excuse the grammar...

August 20, 2014 at 11:34AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Rean

Did you guys go Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla (yeesh), or roll-your own?

August 20, 2014 at 1:59PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Harry Pray IV

Drupal. Pretty heavily customized though.

August 24, 2014 at 11:19AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

Real names and registration would be great, but it would be awesome if you guys only allowed approved comments. The comments are often times so ridicilous it's embarrassing to the filmmaking community. io9.com for example does this and their comments sections is really usefully and never digresses into bickering or a pissing contest like they do on here all too often.

August 20, 2014 at 2:39PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Marko

I also read io9 (gawker site) and they only recently added approval for comments due to trolling, as far as I know. What's interesting to me, is that a site like io9 seems to be a supportive community, whereas nofimschool seems to have devolved into people just attacking each other. This seems to be a result of a camera fanboy attitude, a desire to prove you know more or a have a better understanding of what's good, and just general ignorance. This seems to be a general problem with any videography blog site that deals with multiple camera platforms and film criticism. Separated forums for different aspect of filmmaking don't seem to have this type of trolling. Also, something like cheesycam that doesn't focus on cameras or criticism seems to be more supportive in the comments section. Sometimes, I wonder if the problem with nofilmschool is inherent in the name. The name itself implies a negative rather than a positive. I'm not attacking nofilmschool as I think it is a needed platform, I just think it is interesting trying to figure out why the comments section on this site is so bad.

August 20, 2014 at 3:51PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

cpreston

Hopefully this will involve the death of the infuriating pop-up that prevents me from reading this blog on my tablet.

August 20, 2014 at 9:42PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Film Nerd

What tablet? That's not supposed to show up on any mobile devices.

August 24, 2014 at 11:20AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

More about documentary, please - not just screen writing or location for big feature film dreamers, documentary is kinda lost here, just a few posts over last year or so.

August 21, 2014 at 2:45AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Maxim Drygin

I always wanted nofilmschool were a phone app too... So very easy access from the phone or tablet. So simple that could work as shortcut of the web. Anyway i really appreciatte this website exists.

August 21, 2014 at 7:06AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Hey Ryan, excited for the new website! Looks like it could be an improvement to this already wonderful resource. Thank you for providing the DSLR Cinematography book to us for free, I was going to see if you would look at my Indiegogo page/ Trailer for my next filmmaking project and give me advice on how to raise the money succesfully. Also if you would feature it in a space on your website, I would be so grateful! Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon. Indiegogo: http://igg.me/at/thebreakofnight/x/8125582
Web Series Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugpnwcr71iQ

August 21, 2014 at 12:28PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

I do a lot of reading on documentaries. I really enjoy and learned a lot from "Citizen Kane" in the last NFS
issue.It would be wonderful to create a category for documentary filmmakers.

August 21, 2014 at 3:45PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

wonder works

Done!

August 24, 2014 at 11:18AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Writer/Director

I love to read the cut and thrust of the many debates,hope you do not leave out comments section.NFS is really a kool place to catch up some reading and interested videoes. NFS keep up the good work.

August 21, 2014 at 3:50PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

wonder works

Sweet. Looking Forward to it.

August 21, 2014 at 4:43PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

PayDro

This may be a bit pie in the sky but I'm waiting for a site with an UX that leans less on the archaic scrolling concept (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, oh everybody, etc.) and more centered on a thoughtful graphic design that shows latest topics and updates in a responsive manner that eliminates a mile-deep page. Scrolling is best left to town crier reenactors and Indiana Jones movies. It will be here someday, but when? You have amazing amounts of great content but the access to it can be improved. Thanks.

August 21, 2014 at 7:18PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Many thanks for you effort! You and you site are great! Greetings from Argentina.

Ernesto

August 22, 2014 at 1:09AM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM

Ernesto Figge

Sorry ,but really - it's just a Blog I get in email. I click & read the articles that are of interest. I'm sure you have BIG dreams but really- it's a Blog. Couldn't care less about the "All New" design (Unnecessary).
I know you don't want to hear it ,but how about putting all this Energy into what you said you wanted to do - Make a Movie ?
Seems like you are doing everything you can to put off your stated goal (it's something many do)

August 23, 2014 at 12:26PM, Edited September 4, 11:56AM