Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF is Now Available for Pre-Order at a $200 Discount
It's fascinating to see a product from announcement to delivery, but that's exactly the case with the OLED screen inside the new Zacuto Gratical HD EVF. We first wrote about the 1280 x 1024 Micro OLED screen back in February 2012, and now we're finally seeing it used in a real product:
Zacuto introduced their new high-end Gratical HD Micro OLED and Gratical LT electronic viewfinders at NAB 2014, and though it's been some time since the show, the HD EVF is now available to pre-order, with the first units shipping in January.
The Gratical HD EVF will start shipping on January 15th, 2015. Please note that it may take 1-3 weeks for your order to be delivered. When shipping begins, the Gratical HD will be available to order direct from Zacuto and our complete worldwide dealer network. As of January 15th, 2015, retail price will be $3800 USD and the reduced pre-order price will no longer be available.
Here's our video from NAB with Zacuto:
The specs of the Gratical HD:
- 0.61" OLED EVF
- 24-Bit RGB 1280 x 720 Resolution (Full display is 1280×1024)
- HD-SDI & HDMI Loop Through & Cross Convert
- Zebra, Vectorscope, Waveform, Histogram
- Peaking, False Color, Test Pattern
- LUT Creation and Import
- Audio Meters
- Four Programmable Buttons
- Built-In -1 to +4 Diopter Adjustment
- ARRI Rosette & 1/4"-20 Mounting
- Powers from Included LP-E6 Battery
- Availability: January 2014
- Price: $3,800 ($3,600 during pre-order)
At the moment the pre-order is only for the Gratical HD, and not for the LT with the 1024 x 768 screen, so we'll have to wait on that one. Right now there are still over 600 pre-order units available, so there is plenty of time to get an order in if you've been waiting on this one.