Switronix has made their name on reliable battery monitoring on their bricks and chargers. Now monitoring can be brought to any device with a P-tap (D-tap) via a $100 dongle.
Switronix also introduced battery solutions for frequent flyers, including the Hypercine block battery unit and the Hypercore Prime 190Wh battery that splits into two 95Wh batteries for shooters that need to travel without restrictions under IATA, ICAO, and UN regulations.
- $100 for each P-tap dongle / Free iOS/Android App (in Beta)
- XLR dongles planned
- Aiming for June availability
- Holds up to 4 Hypercore batteries
- 14.4v and 28v outputs
- $2,595 (with 4x 95Wh Hypercore batteries)
- 14.8v 190Wh battery (splits into 2x 95Wh)
- V-mount and 3-stud mount