Over 10,000 HD Design Elements Are Ready to Be Dragged & Dropped into Your Timeline

Check out these handcrafted design elements from Rampant Design, which can be easily dragged and dropped into whichever Quicktime platform you're using.

Rampant Design's effects are organic, meaning they're not plugin generated -- all the effects are real. And not only do they work well with all of the major editing and compositing software, but they also work well with plugins from GenArts, Video Copilot, and Red Giant (just to name a few of the big ones). They've currently got a library of over 10,000 design elements to work with, everything from smoke, fire, rain, snow, flares, light leaks, distortion elements -- pretty much anything you can think of. And come this Summer, there will be 10,000 more.

200 of Rampant Designs 4K style effects are free (you can get them here), but if you're interested in getting your hands on more from their collection -- the whole shebang even -- then head on over to Rampant Design's website. Prices range depending on the resolution (2K - 5K) and bundle, but they are listed at $49 all the way up to $499 (comes with XHD) for an entire volume.

No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2015 is brought to you by Color Grading Central, Shutterstock, Blackmagic Design, and Bigstock.

No Film School's coverage of NAB is brought to you by Color Grading Central, Shutterstock, Blackmagic Design, and Bigstock

always enjoyed using Rampant products and the support from Sean and his wife is amazing.

April 18, 2015 at 4:23AM

Anthony Vescio
Director/Editor

Are these real effects?

April 18, 2015 at 4:47AM

Erasmo Parra
Director / DP / Producer / Scriptor

This seems more like an ad rather than an article. I don't mind ads as you need to pay bills but having them listed as articles doesn't seem....

April 18, 2015 at 6:15AM

Jonathon Sendall
Stories
1990

Same with the Wipster and Videoblocks "articles". If they are paid for then I think you should say so.

April 18, 2015 at 6:16AM

Jonathon Sendall
Stories
1990

I agree absolutely.

April 18, 2015 at 5:50PM

Tom Abray
writer, videographer

It's an interview with someone in a booth at a trade show. It's giving you the experience you would have had walking through NAB and talking to vendors.

April 18, 2015 at 10:33PM

Charlie K

Didn't seem like an ad to me at all, was just like the other videos from NAB this year. I've been using Rampant Effects for the past few months and there are some really cool useful ones especially the Studio Flare package.

April 18, 2015 at 10:24AM

Kaster Troy
Director, DP, Editor

Sure, but it's not like news or as if there is something new to announce about these products. They read rather like those ads you see in newspapers sometimes that looks like an article but isn't. Just doesn't strike me as article worthy.

April 18, 2015 at 12:02PM

Jonathon Sendall
Stories
1990

I can agree with you there. Wasn't newsworthy that's for sure and they didn't announce any new software or anything. Wtf did they even post this on NFS hhahahahaa.

April 18, 2015 at 1:51PM, Edited April 18, 1:51PM

You voted '-1'.
Kaster Troy
Director, DP, Editor

Its news if you didn't know about it and, it was news to me.

April 20, 2015 at 10:51AM

Tom Montvila
TVProduction supervisor

Nice advertorial. Hope it was worth it.

April 18, 2015 at 10:22PM

They're on a "trade show" floor and people are surprised that it comes across like product advertising? Wow NFS, you guys are soooo caught out reporting on products from the industry's biggest trade fair just like you said you would.

NFS can report on whatever they like. Who cares if you don't happen to deem it newsworthy. Product looks good. Glad to see the vid. Get off your high horses.

April 19, 2015 at 7:33AM

Well I care. I'm sure you do to. On the whole I like the variety of articles that come from NFS. I would like the quality to remain high. Start peppering the articles with stuff that's just not newsworthy I think will start to dilute the people who come here. Why not have some sidebar advertising? I wouldn't object to that. When Rampant Design come up with something new then report it. Otherwise offer them advertising space. I'll get back on my horse now.

April 19, 2015 at 3:00PM

Jonathon Sendall
Stories
1990

And again another product for over-used non-sense overlays.

April 19, 2015 at 11:08AM

JeffreyWalther
Steadicam Operator/Owner

I'd say it's a great tool to have in your belt for when you need it. Overuse is the user, not the tool.

April 20, 2015 at 9:43AM