On our final episode of 2022, we are honored to speak to innovative cinematographer, Darius Khondji. Darius is known for his work on films such as Se7en and Amour. Today he shares what inspires him, and he also explains what it was like working on the film, Bardo: False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths. Bardo is now available on Netflix.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why he first fell in love with large format
- Loving the idea of the actor being very big on screen
- Deciding on what camera and lenses to use for the film
- The strong connection he had with the director and the lead
- Being influenced by other films or works of art
- What seduced him the most about the story from the beginning
- Deciding to work on a film based on who the director is
- The type of genre he would love to work on
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.
Check Out: Today’s Deal Zone Deals – these great deals are valid for just 24 hours – usually discounted by over 50%, so it’s always worth a look !!
With any & every B&H purchase You will automatically be entered into the Monthly Gift Card Raffle.