In today’s episode, we discuss the importance and benefits of diversity in filmmaking. Also, we chat about the problems with how the industry handles VFX work, and we discuss a big dilemma Francis Ford Coppola is now facing.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The Golden Globes problem with diversity
- Proactively diversifying our teams
- The clique-like nature of filmmaking
- How the industry doesn’t want to acknowledge good VFX work
- Our theories about Francis Ford Coppola losing his entire crew
- Why you should never self finance a movie
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.
Check-Out: Professional & Studio Headphones – Top Selling Headphones on Sale this week
With any & every B&H purchase You will automatically be entered into the Monthly Gift Card Raffle.