Whether you need to set up monitors on your DIT cart, video village, or editing work station, you're going to need a strong, portable, and versatile mount that can get the job done.
There are plenty of great mounting options out there, but considering the number of displays you're likely in need of, even on a small production, the cost can quickly grow past the high hundreds if not surpass the $1000 mark.
If you're looking for a good mount for your monitors but want to keep costs as low as possible, you might want to take a look at the Pro Monitor Mount from Inovativ, which is currently on sale at Adorama for $150.
Made with premium 6061 aluminum and stainless-steel hardware, this mount works with most monitors thanks to its 100x100 VESA plate and is compatible with industry-standard Baby Pins. It allows you to rotate and tilt your monitor, as well as lock it in a specific vertical or horizontal position.
- Connects to industry-standard 5/8" pins
- 100x100 VESA Plate
- Ability to disconnect Pro Monitor Mount from Pro Monitor Arm for travel to make mount more compact
- Pro Monitor Arm includes a 3/8-16 threaded hole on top to provide an additional position to mount an extra threaded Baby Pin
- Manufactured using premium 6061 aluminum and stainless-steel hardware
- Internal rosette design keeps your monitor locked in its tilted position and keeps your monitor in its place no matter what environment you're in
- Ability to position your monitor and lock it in a vertical or horizontal position
- Ability to tilt your monitor up, down, and side to side for optimal positioning
Inovativ's Pro Monitor Mount usually retails for $220, but you can get it now for $150 for a limited time.