April 11, 2019
The Free Aputure SidusLink Mobile App Controls Entire Aputure Lighting Ecosystem
Aputure's implementation of SIG Mesh network technology for advanced lighting control.
The new free iPhone / Android app gives Aputure users full mobile control over their new and pre-existing fixtures.
- Without Wi-fi, all Aputure lights talks to each other
- 65,000 devices can connect in one SIG Mesh network
- 400 meter range (1 light every 80 meters)
- Control HSI (Hue, Saturation, intensity)
- Control color, control gel effects
- No dead menus
- Color Picker Mode to match lights to any source
- SidasLink Dongle in the works for app control on older lights (under $100)
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2019 is brought to you by:
Blackmagic Design, RØDE, and Syrp.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: