April 10, 2019
A Tour of the New Features on the ARRI Alexa Mini LF
Arri shows off the new Alexa Mini LF at NAB 2019.
Here are a few of the improvements the Mini LF has made over the original Alexa Mini:
- Records MXF Raw and MXF ProRes in-camera (switch between ARRIRAW and ProRes without formatting cards)
- Larger cooling channel where CFast slot used to be
- New 12v output dedicated regulated 24v accessory power output, sync
- New 6-pin audio input (for audio and power)
- New coaXpress viewfinder cable
- New viewfinder 1920x1080 OLED
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2019 is brought to you by:
Blackmagic Design, RØDE, and Syrp.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: