FilmConvert Gives Users More Color Grading Power with Nitrate
FilmConvert demos CineMatch, a camera matching plugin, and Nitrate, which is an update that offers users more power and control over their color grade.
Apr 10, 2019
- Camera-specific controls
- More accurate color response
- Log versions of original film stock emulations
- Full Log image processing pipeline
- Full custom curve controls
- Advanced film grain controls
Nitrate will be available by Q3 for Premiere Pro to start, and then FilmConvert will begin rolling it out for DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Vegas, and a bunch of other popular NLEs.
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2019 is brought to you by:
Blackmagic Design, RØDE, and Syrp.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: