How Can You Navigate Hollywood if You Aren't Rich or Connected?
Taking a cue from Sydney Sweeney's comments on wealth and legacy in Hollywood, we break down the ways this impacts filmmakers and the industry at large.
Aug 18, 2022
In this episode, we talk about…
- Context of Sydney Sweeney’s life and making rich people problems relative
- How residual payouts for actors have changed due to streaming
- Recognizing the impact of wealth and family connections in the film industry
- Acknowledging income, housing, and information inequality
- The benefits of when privileged people speak out against inequalities
- Aputure’s new MT PRO and its impressive pixel feature
- Understanding professional vs. consumer pricing models for film gear
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.