Should filmmakers include intentional intermissions on long films? How do you properly film on a set, so it doesn’t look like a set? Is it possible to shoot your entire project using an iPhone?
In today’s episode, No Film School’s Charles Haine, GG Hawkins, and Jason Hellerman discuss:
- Movie theaters adding intermissions to a Martin Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moonwithout permission
- The reason 3D movies in the 1950s used intermissions
- Filmmakers creating different formats for different viewing options
- Scenarios when filmmakers should plan for intermissions in their films
- What GG’s first sound stage experience was like
- How to make a set NOT look like a set
- Everything we love about Apple’s recent products
- How Apple shot their news event entirely on the iPhone 15 Pro
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by GG Hawkins.